Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #167,971  
Morning all, 69 going to 73 , rain on the way
Did not get too much done, pretty tired.
Did see Cocaine Bear movie, silly stuff.

Mostly - have fun at the race. It's been many years since I did a real bike race, do miss it.

Sorry to hear about more problems Buppies, hope this all gets remedied soon

Be well,
20230414_162547.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #167,972  
Ordered the maintenance parts for the ZD331 Kubota mower from Messicks for pick up next week. Wife enjoys the drive up through Gettysburg and into apple country to Bendersville PA to pick it up. Messicks or Coleman equipment have the best Kubota parts prices I have found and picking it up saves shipping cost.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,973  
IMG_1630.JPG

I took the first group of 6 to the strawberry field to harvest the few strawberries, the weather was not kind this Winter to the strawberries that were planted in the Fall. They did manage to find 6 pounds and there are still blooms on the plants.

Good morning! 69 heading to 90, cloudy.

Prayers for you Buppies.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #167,974  
Went to breakfast with the guys over the mountain. Then it poured for about 2 hours, so we lingered till about noon.
Picked up cider and apple pie at orchard.
Weirdest thunder right now, it has been rumbling constantly now for 10 minutes or more. It never stops, just keeps rumbling. It’s not even raining right now. Got .33” at home.
New weather station not working right It stops reporting.
Kitty on me licking my fingers. Just had a slice of pie.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,975  
64°F and .17 inches rain

Need to venture into town today. Trip to HD to get my shelf units and some other errands. Will meet friends at newly opened Mexican restaurant for late lunch. Been waiting more than a year as they fought thru the permitting process. This is second location. Years ago we would go to the original location in Pahoa town before the homeless burnt them out one night, destroying an historic building.

According to all reports, Hilo is rocking with the Merrie Monarch Festival. We watched the ancient Hula competition on TV last night. Modern Hula tonight.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #167,976  
Not going to tie a 50’rope to it, the other end to a tree, and back up full-speed and wait for the sudden stop? 🤣

A rope around it did cross my mind. There’s 2 more big limbs on the back side of the split, that it it falls I hope it pulls it away from the house. If we only still had the dozer with the winch. We used to pull down a lot of trees on the farm.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,977  
Ordered the maintenance parts for the ZD331 Kubota mower from Messicks for pick up next week. Wife enjoys the drive up through Gettysburg and into apple country to Bendersville PA to pick it up. Messicks or Coleman equipment have the best Kubota parts prices I have found and picking it up saves shipping cost.

We like to eat at cameo drive inn just past Messicks Bendersville.

Here’s some redbuds from drive back yesterday
IMG_8806.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #167,979  
Drew, you gonna be adding a bidet to the RV?

We put a Bidet in the master bath a couple years back, but not in the main area bathroom. No electric outlet located appropriately and I’m not anxious for such a cool shower. I do like the one in master suite.

/ Good morning!!!! #167,980  
Good morning!!!! 56° at 11 AM in Lompoc California.

Pretty neat SpaceX launch here last night almost at the stroke of midnight. Big orange ball of fire, rising up from the horizon with a long tail, the gradually disappeared into the distance. Then flared up again for the stages of separated, and another burn when the booster turned around and headed back down. One last blast when it got down to launchpad that lit up the sky like daylight. Very dramatic not to mention the sonic boom that rattle all the windows Waking anybody up that was still sleeping.

Cars been running great almost done with a break in. Headed out in a little bit for a couple of nights at Morro Bay. Poking around old record shops, and looking for a good bite of food. Been really nice to get away from it all.

Hope everybody’s doing what they want this weekend, instead of what they have to do. More later…

Attachments

• IMG_1356.jpeg
    IMG_1356.jpeg
    345 KB · Views: 37