Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,731  
Good evening all. 66ºF for the start, overcast, breezy. windy with brisk gusts, overcast all day, and high temp was 81ºF. Men's Meeting to start day, then bike ride, wind penalty almost a mile. Nap after lunch, dinner was to be at Mexican restaurant, but they were closed. Got some upcoming event announcements posted for fish club.
Ron good to hear prep for tank install ready for the install. Sorry neighbor has to work during weekend, ruining install plans. Hope branch cleanup can continue soon. Neat color on finch
Kilroy sorry about no more sap. Hope you can enlarge puppy corral.
Buppies your gas prices are close, diesel higher. prayers sent.
Billy hiking with wife sounds fun. My wife and I have biked together in past but she has lost interest. Nice pics
Spike sorry no rain, we have rain forecast for tomorrow. Interesting bird.
RS good progress yesterday. should have your workbenches done soon. Hope today went well.
Ken nice pic, really cleaned the area up.
Bill weather is warming up :)
RNG nice you are still getting rain. Glad homeless person has left. Sorry about tractor work being rained out. Good luck with van search.
Paul did you have the cab doors open? Hope you got finish on speakers and lime tilled in.
Frits hope sill in good shape. Good luck with phone line noise. Hope you can garden using x and save your shoulder. thanks for pic of the brace
David you had full day with PO run mowing and surprize birthday party for Sophie. Hope weather cooperated.
David how thick was original? My guess is 3/16 probably thick enough.
Thomas glad short workday. hope plans worked.
Ted sorry about the idiot working to make road worse, Good luck with fixing it. Enjoy family visit.
Bird it was nice day, humidity higher than I want to see.
Drew sorry for lack of support today. Sorry about valve stem. Good to hear finally fixed. Good to hear you are safe and sound.
Doug good to hear from you. hope inspection of flail has good results.
Kilroy how true!
Ron neat pic.
Randy(wag) hope recycle trip was successful. Hope church dinner went well.
Buppies sorry to hear long day. Hope you sleep well tonight.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,732  
When I drove Mom and Dad down to Florida in 1973 (Dad had took a heart attack and Dr. wouldn't let him drive) we had an inside flat on the drivers side. The outter tire came off easily but the inner didn't want to come off at all. Being as I was experienced at doing dump truck tires I just dropped the motor home down off the jack fast the that broke the inner loose and off it came. Put the spare on the inside and the outer back on and we were off to the races, more or less. Dad got into a heap of trouble with Mom, because we didn't warn her of what we were gonna do and she was still inside. Oops, sorry Ma.

Rained all day today, so I didn't do anything.
Tomorrow is town and dump run.
Good night all

/ Good morning!!!! #166,733  
Good Evening Everyone.

I'm doing okay, nothing new to report. Trying to figure out the Separation / Divorce matters (long process) and feeling quite stuck / stymied about almost everything right now. Praying.

Praying for a complete healing (physically, mental health, emotionally, spiritually) for my estranged wife, though the marriage is ending, she deserves to be whole. I don't understand things, it's all sad, and confusing, but it is what it is. I hope that this chapter is behind me / us soon. She is currently, upstairs in the house, with the tenants, ... that is temporary. Tenants need to be leaving also. I'm praying that i can keep the house and recover financially, before everything changes for me.

Yesterday, I was delighted to have a 7 hour visit in with my 1 yr old grandson and his parents - they are all doing great.

Stopped at the Kubota dealership to say hi. They gave me a new hat :)

cheers all

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #166,734  
2.08 inches rain so definitely a wet day and no mowing.

But Sophie’s surprise party came off perfectly.
IMG_0157.JPG

Totally surprised, she didn’t realize what it was until out of the car and people wishing her Happy Birthday.

Some of the gathering
IMG_7593.jpeg

And thanks for all the GM well wishes.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,735  
Coffee is brewing. 46° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 49° morning rain and cloudy skies in afternoon. .21" of rain over night. That should thaw all the iced in tree limbs. Will work at cleaning them up after rain stops. Must have been 50 Robins in my back yard yesterday. This one stopped pecking at the ground long enough to pose for a picture.
jvbFzOS.jpg

David, surprise birthday parties are fun for everyone.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,736  
good morning all
up early, slept like a log despite traffic noise

frits, the valve stems were metal, it simply cracked in half. I kept it, will take a picture tonight. Valve stems were metal and extensions were solid steel. I'm wondering if those little sensors on end are stressing the whole works. Also wondering if they are adding to a little tire shimmy I have, and shouldn't, after a complete front end balance including tires. Wonder if that weight is acting like a little pendulum throwing off tire balance.

should be an easier day today, about five hours down 95 to Jacksonville. 59 degrees in Summerton SC going up to 82 here today.
nice to wake up to warm rv and internet that works great.
85 today in Jacksonville, time to put on a golf shirt. (y)

David, wonderful birthday pic for Sophie and great cake. Glad you were able to pull off the surprise, though I wonder if after all these years married to you she had an inkling....

/ Good morning!!!! #166,737  
frits, the valve stems were metal, it simply cracked in half. I kept it, will take a picture tonight. Valve stems were metal and extensions were solid steel. I'm wondering if those little sensors on end are stressing the whole works. Also wondering if they are adding to a little tire shimmy I have, and shouldn't, after a complete front end balance including tires. Wonder if that weight is acting like a little pendulum throwing off tire balance.
I took my Motorhome to a shop that had a Hunter Elite/load force balancer. Solved my vibration problems.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,738  
:unsure: I didn't consider the electric fence 'danger'. I was thinking the lure of a couple of cattle (with horns) to be explored.
Conversely, I didn’t consider the issue of cattle because all the cattle where I am get de-horned so that is the imagery in my mind, not the pointy-stabby-jabby-bleedy thingy. . .

meanwhile, while I was reading your original post, we were also rewatching “Clarkson’s Farm” where he was just preparing for getting sheep and he and his gal pal were learning first-hand how effectively electric fences work 😁🤣😁 and that imagery was FULLY in mind!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,739  
I just dropped the motor home down off the jack fast the that broke the inner loose and off it came. Put the spare on the inside and the outer back on and we were off to the races, more or less. Dad got into a heap of trouble with Mom, because we didn't warn her of what we were gonna do and she was still inside. Oops, sorry Ma.
“Except I didn’t say ‘fudge’…” -type situation?🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

/ Good morning!!!! #166,740  
I took my Motorhome to a shop that had a Hunter Elite/load force balancer. Solved my vibration problems.

Stainless Steel wheel inserts can cause balance and valve stem problems.