Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,702  
RNG. About 600 hours.
Initial plan is 2 1/4” (3/16?) plates, maybe 4x6, boss cleaned up and welded to top plate, plates bolted to mower sandwiching fatigued area. This would get a bit more height adjustment and be removable.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,704  
51F clear sky low 30's over night.

Saw my 2 Robins couple miles from home. (y)

Short work day afterwards 2 stops for critter food,decided while parking area was still lightly frozen bucket heavy dirt snow mix from last storm I plow up 🙄 spread unused parking area.

Plans for the afternoon evening other than some grilling set on deck until sun goes down. :cool:

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,706  
Good afternoon! Low was a balmy 42° last night.... needless to say, all the snow is gone. A nice day of off and on drizzle yesterday. We need the moisture!

But, the downside is the road is an absolute mess after the idiot neighbor "graded" it. At least 2-3" of wet slippery muck! ---- his answer: "I wanted to fill in the low spots".
You don't do that with fine silt.... otherwise you get the mess .....

Today's temp is already up to 62°, and strong gusty winds at 50 mph. I'm hoping that the road will somewhat dry out today / tonight, and I'll get the tractor and blade out tomorrow and scrape the muck off. If the dirt is workable, I'l try to fix the drainage ditches. Might be too wet.....

Need to get with the other neighbors and see if they are still willing to pay for some gravel. I definitely know 2 that won't.....

Daughter, MIL, and grandkids are coming in from Colorado tomorrow afternoon. Staying until Saturday. Pizza party tomorrow night, wifey making a couple of pies. Both will be the cheesecake bottoms, but one peach, one blueberry for the topping. Grilled chicken on the menu for Friday.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,708  
Thomas, I saw our first 2 robins yesterday too. I believe they were mates looking to nest. The mountain blue birds are only sporadically visiting at present. The finches never really left the area, always emptying the feeders as fast as I fill them!
They are sporting their spring colors already.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,709  
my day started out really well.
And then it went downhill.
pulling into rest stop near Fayettville NC, my tpms system went nuts, screeching away. I looked at the readouts, 18 pounds of pressure in right rear inside tire. Pulled into truck lot and parked, called for road service. after two hours and being passed from one place to another, what a screw up for Good Sam, I called them back and lit into them.
guy shows up in half an hour and did a great job.
Valve stem had broken in half. I asked him if that happened often and he said he had seen a few. Steel ????
well at least tire was fine, no damage, except to my nerves and for sure my patience as this added three hours to the day.

I'm in safe and sound near Lake Marion in SC, too tired to go take pictures. Going to be an early night.
glad I bought the aftermarket tpms system and glad I had a towing/road service contract.

onward to Jacksonville tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_1609.JPG
    IMG_1609.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 52
   / Good morning!!!! #166,710  
my day started out really well.
And then it went downhill.
pulling into rest stop near Fayettville NC, my tpms system went nuts, screeching away. I looked at the readouts, 18 pounds of pressure in right rear inside tire. Pulled into truck lot and parked, called for road service. after two hours and being passed from one place to another, what a screw up for Good Sam, I called them back and lit into them.
guy shows up in half an hour and did a great job.
Valve stem had broken in half. I asked him if that happened often and he said he had seen a few. Steel ????
well at least tire was fine, no damage, except to my nerves and for sure my patience as this added three hours to the day.

I'm in safe and sound near Lake Marion in SC, too tired to go take pictures. Going to be an early night.
glad I bought the aftermarket tpms system and glad I had a towing/road service contract.

onward to Jacksonville tomorrow.

Sorry you had problems with road service. Both time I needed road service with my Motorhome it took hours for someone to arrive. Both did not have proper equipment for my size wheels.
Yes. Valve stem type TPMS should be on steel valve stems.