Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,071  
Yes, they sure will. It'll be one of the nights that I'm real glad I'm 3 miles from the farm by road and almost by cross country would hear any noise from them tonight. Just hope the hi-tensile keeps them all separated. ;)

Every time my neighbor separates them it’s a noisy couple nights.
On our farm we never separated them.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,072  
Every time my neighbor separates them it’s a noisy couple nights.
On our farm we never separated them.
How long would you leave a calf on the cow? These calves are 8-9 months old.
We are pulling these to let the cows dry up before they calf again this summer.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,073  
Good Afternoon

nothing really new yet on the personal side,
but winter is almost gone (snow for next 2-3 days) and temperatures are in the low C range (1C - 5C, or 33F - 41F) so, ... it's almost shorts and t-shirts weather for me - sunny today

have a good day everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #166,074  
Fell short again.
I did get the 2xs almost ready, painted.
IMG_0882.JPG

And only have this hardware left to install
IMG_0879.JPG

Tomorrow ?

Did get my haircut.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,075  
I found some used aluminum maple sap collection buckets online for $5/ea, so I ordered 20 and some new spiles and lids so we can collect black walnut sap in earnest next season.

yum 😁👍

/ Good morning!!!! #166,078  
Also entered all the 3/4 ply parts on to Cut List Optimizer for an optimized layout. Will take a little less than 2 sheets.

Does that program allow you to set full width or length cuts as a default? My program is intended for a CNC router, and while it nests the parts with little or no waste, I generally cut up sheets on the panel saw or table saw, so it doesn’t work well for me.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,079  
Good evening all. 52ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze, 2.5 inch in rain gauge. Light wind, overcast all day with fog most of day, and high temp 57ºF. Slow day, did go to LW#2 and to spillway and took pics. Worked at moving 6 gig file on to laptop, MS has mess up home networking :( Will get USB drives and sneaker net it. Played with remote display but not sure that will work for what I want it to do.
Buppies hope you are ready for the snow. prayers sent.
Kilroy there are ways bypass s-mode.
Bill hope you had a good nap.
Kilroy glad you got wire up, hope you can get it complete soon.
Ron sorry about not much value for rolltop desk. Hope grocery shopping went smoothly. and porch cleanup was completed. Nice pic
Mike glad you are getting wood cleaned up hope splitting goes well. nice pic
Drew hope you get outside today.
Don sorry about cold front fizzle, went though here. Hope hedge replacement progressing well.
Paul you have a lot of precip in forecast. Glad pipe replacement went well, not sure I would like their lunch choice as well. Glad you found problem with heat pump and it will operational soon. Good to hear speakers are progressing. Nice pics
Ken sorry about mini split delay. Hope you can get ready for it in mean time. nice game cm pic
Frits I understand your frustration. We had a frac t-1 with ATT. Worked great for about 3 months then was unusable. ATT kept saying line was good, they were clueless as to what problem was. Finally got them to send tech, He replaced CSU/DSU card and all was well. Tech said they(ATT) got a bad batch of cards. Neat drone story.
Ted hope not too much wind with the 66ºF. Sorry about the knee, hope you get some puttering done.
Drew thanks for link, There are a number of options they can do, like after heavy rain send track inspector out.
RNG glad safe trip to Lompoc. Have fun with chainsaw. Hope you have good meet up with Airheads.
David have fun with door hanging hardware.
Mark congrats on first wind.
Chris last I heard he was recovering from the alligator.
Drew have fun with order.
Lou good to hear you are home and can help at the farm. Neat pic
Don thanks for the update.
RS sorry about the weather delay on cutting the plywood parts.
Don hope the bushes work out. Hope you beat the rain.
Dennis sounds like a puttering day.
Thomas sorry about the bad day at work.
RS busy,busy.
Randy(wag) glad you got day off :)
Scaredy glad weather is ok . Legal process are never fast. prayers sent.
David looks like plenty left to do.
Bill hope you come out pk after taxes done.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /loss of brother, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's and David's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,080  
Does that program allow you to set full width or length cuts as a default?

Not really sure.

I've mainly been using it just to get an idea of how many sheets are needed for a project.

Since it's an online/cloud program it's basically free for that, although I see that there is an upgrade to "Premium" available.

In fact, I hadn't even signed up for an account, but I did do that tonight after I read your question. Still waiting on a confirmation email.

Check it out:

www.cutlistoptimizer.com

My program is intended for a CNC router, and while it nests the parts with little or no waste, I generally cut up sheets on the panel saw or table saw, so it doesn’t work well for me.

Got it.