Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #158,061  
BEF - congratulations

/ Good morning!!!! #158,062  
Good evening all. 48ºF for the start, mostly clear sky, light breeze. moderate wind with brisk gust, sky clouded up some in afternoon, and high temp was 71ºF. Tonight and tomorrow 1.3 inch rain forecasted. Putter in morning, bike ride before lunch, trip to town for lunch and groceries with wife. Got nap after groceries put away.
RS Must be nice to have the leaves all come down at once. Here trees are mostly oaks, and no twp oaks drop leaves at same time :( Good luck with washing machine, do you know someone you can call in? Hope you found your wrench.
David glad breakfast good, and progress on Starlink install. Have fun with new IPad.
Scaredy hope you get a good visit in.
Roy thanks for the update.
Ron sorry about the lack of leaf control opportunities. Nice pic.
Frits sorry about wrong coil again. Hope you got bike delivered today. Good luck getting correct coil., and learning to hand file chains.
Billy hope seat time on mower good. Sorry hear about deer.
Buppies hope work went well today.
Bill sorry about the two bushings going out. Hope driveway went well.
Drew hope you found a home for scraper, is it assembled yet?
Don Good to hear garden still producing. Did not know how new job would affect the garden. Good luck with changes at tractor job.
Paul good to hear tankless water heater installed. Congrats on greeting new puppy. Hope FAA flight went well with 25 knot winds.
RNG good to hear rain still in forecast. Hope the bouncing around did not slow progress too much.
Ken sorry to hear you are under the weather, hope it clears up soon. Napping should help.
Fatjay nice weather. Sorry to hear about your dad in ER. Prayers sent.
Chris good blade always win the battle with political signs(they go cheap on the metal).
Drew neat pics, serious leaves out there.
Ted back in Missouri saw snow as warm as 38ºF. always big flakes above 32ºF, and did not stick on ground. Good to hear your wife's wish list getting attended to. Hope you can get filter this time.
David good to hear Starlink may get done, hope guys had better luck at H&F
Paul no simulator for the turboprop?
RS hope washer leak not too bad. Sorry to hear Squeak got your phone, hope cord removal went well. Hope gutter work went well.
Drew deer are probably high fiving in the woods as I type, thinking about your tulips next spring.
Frits glad bike delivered, oaks always last to lose leaves here. pretty pic.
Doug sorry to hear about diesel price and gout. prayers sent.
Dennis nice pics, congrats on getting land recorded.
Bill my last fill-up was $2.989/us gal.
Dennis good one!
Randy(wag) good to hear septic back to normal. Hope you dry up a bit soon.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, Bird /aging issues, Roy /palpitations, /angina, /medical issues, /wife ankle,recover from getting sick, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, /wife's pain, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes and fall, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou / eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain and gout, / wife headaches and heart eval, /sister shingles, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans, neighbor issues, and land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Mike /spine injury and recovery,James /death of FIL, Scotty, /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,063  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 33° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 60° with partly cloudy skies. Got weekly grocery shopping done yesterday. Turned in my absentee ballot. Garden pond got cleaned up. Son brought his travel trailer over and set it up for winter storage. Neighbor got my Trak-Vac out and picked up all the leaves in my back yard. We have a deal. He can use my Trak-Vac on his yard if he picks up my leaves and dumps them at his place. I do not like the dumping part of using Track-Vac.
Squirrels have decided it does not work climbing poles with baffles on them to get at bird feeders.
5usB3KH.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,064  
43 going to 59.

RNG, based on the condition of the deer, it became vulture and other critter food.

BEF, congrats on your land purchase.

We had our trip on the Alleghany Special yesterday...we were on the train that went southwest to Goshen through Buffalo Gap. It was a brilliant day, and a lot of fun. BEF, I had the same meal as you...was delicious...catered by Lil Gus's in Grottoes...I'll definitely stop there whenever driving through. PJ, we rode by a beautiful building that the guide said had been a large organ building company...I didn't catch the name, but is in western Augusta County...searched for half an hour on the internet, but couldn't find anything about it. Then we walked around Staunton, which is a well restored old city in the Shenandoah Valley. Spent some time in the Black Friars Shakespeake theatre, and reading history exhibits in the City Hall.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,065  
2022-10-28, 0549

29° right now...high in the mid-50's and clear...

It's my "work from home" day. Don't think there's too much going on (no webinars or meetings).
We made it through both a systems and customer audit...good for another couple years

/ Good morning!!!! #158,066  
49 high of 60 today rain Sunday night Monday we need it

Nice squirrel picture Ron

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #158,067  
good morning all
cooler morning, 39 going up to around 60 today.
Ron's pics are the best!

Alien, yes for cherry juice, I mix sour cherry juice in with some other juice. Keep a bottle in the fridge all times. It works.

for you walkers and hikers:
Great Smoky Mountains National Park has closed some trails and visitors centers as a large concentration of black bears is feeding on acorns in the area.

bears are out, getting fat before winter. national parks suggest they do not dine on us...and be very careful.

I keep giving my good local apples away as house presents, need to go buy more today.
Off this afternoon driving Miss Daisy, taking 93year old MIL to supermarket. She threatened to drive herself, I offered and well
she accepted.

Will get my car washed while I'm in Doylestown. They have a carwash there I've been going to almost all my life.
Same guy working there, we joked awhile back about how many cars he has washed in all these years. He came up with the number 900,000 so
I guess he had thought about it also. I jokingly asked if he had washed a million cars yet, and he came back fairly quickly, not quite. Nice guy, don't know his name
after all these years, guess I should ask. Very small drive through carwash. Basic wash 7 bucks. All the wax, 14. That's the one I get. I usually wash car myself but
this is like an ice cream cone, a treat.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,068  
last night's soak in the hot tub was nice and I had new company
A rubber duckie given to me by a friend
please, this is humor not politics...

actually I was looking for a blow up mermaid, still looking

Attachments

• IMG_1404 (1).JPG
    IMG_1404 (1).JPG
    2 MB · Views: 75
   / Good morning!!!! #158,070  
Cumru Township, Pennsylvania, United States :: Mostly Cloudy 2.5C/36.4F (Humidity: 82%)
Feels like: -0.3C/31.4F | Wind: 6.09mph/9.8kph NE
Wind gust: 11.15mph/17.9kph
Friday: Overcast throughout the day. High 13.7C/56.7F. Low 0.3C/32.5F.
Saturday: Clear throughout the day. High 15.1C/59.1F. Low 0.3C/32.5F.

Good morning and happy friday!

Was a bit shocked at the temperature when I woke up. Finally feeling like fall with the cool overnights.

Want to clean the garage up today so I can get my excursion in so I can look at the sticky caliper and get that free'd up. All 3 of my vehicles need something or other that they've developed in the past 2 years, but I simply didn't need to drive them so it wasn't a priority, I just took my wife's car.

Excursion's wheel was smoking, so I limped it home and said I'll deal with it when I get a chance. The jaguar blew a coolant line under the supercharger, so I limped it home and said I'll deal with it when I get a chance. The hummer blew a power steering line, so I limped it home and said I'll deal with it when I get a chance. I fixed the hummer's power steering lines, but then when I pulled it out I blew a brake line, and the distribution block is under the truck on the frame rale in a nightmare position, so I'll deal with it when I get a chance.

Well, now I think I'll make some time to deal with them. For now, though, I'll drink my v8 and coffee, and eat my 3 egg omelet from my chickens.