Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #157,801  
SC, sorry to read of challenges. Praying for best for you.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,802  
SC..hope good results soon for you both.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,803  
Good morning, the low temp is 53 and the high to 70°F. Wind SSE 8 mph. Sunny! I can handle that.

The rest of the wood goes in today, then I can dress up the top end of the driveway where I have chopped it up with my tire chains. I've gotta oil the trough and chain on the conveyor before I put it away for another year.

I have to pick up a couple of slip hooks with the safety latch on them for the safety chains on the trailer and maybe a new light or two. But that is no great hardship. Canadian Tire has lots of them.

Maybe tackle the genny problem after the wood.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #157,804  
I'm still looking for signs NO Trespassing with out Permission.

Office told us many years ago putting Welcome mat just asking for problems now adays,lot of sue happy people out there.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,805  
good morning all
slept like a rock, looking forward to nice day, though rain is coming in this afternoon and sticking around for a while.
probably staying home this morning, though I may go foodshopping

Scaredy, wish home life was working out better for you. Best wishes for good resolution.

time for a shower and then going to cook some pork sausage made with local apples.
I'll have one piece with an egg, then rest will go in spaghetti sauce for tonight.

Dennis, sorry you have ignorant neighbors. You need to educate them and survey markers will effectively do that.
When I bought my farm in NC, found out one corner was mis surveyed and a little wooden bridge over the big ditch wasn't even on my property any more.
Spent a lot of money getting whole place resurveyed and guy told me not the first time he had to fix that particular surveyor's work.

anyone who pulls up marking stakes is an idiot without asking first. Had the same thing happen to me in NC by a tenant farmer.
I hope BEF you can get it resolved without more problems or unhappiness.

leaves are at their peak now locally, just beautiful driving around, leaves fluttering down very pretty.
And then we have to pick them up...
so far just pine needles down on my place, mower vac sucks them up ok but makes bag very heavy.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,806  
34F clear sky low 60's for high clouds moving in afternoon.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Well Mrs. kept sharp eye 4pm until dark making sure no hunter tries to bring harm to her "little ones"...7 deer in front field 300' from the road least 6 vehicles stop and put the spy glasses upon them. :rolleyes:

Plans for today...Leaf duty clean up until done, than numb in the recliner afterwards...I hope.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,807  
Dang BEF...sorry for the sour start in your new dirt.

/ Good morning!!!! #157,808  
RS, been a while since we've seen pics of your fish.
Are they happy or eating each other?... how often do you have to scrub your tanks or do you just
have a bunch of plecos sucking around?
Thinking about getting a fish tank. Have had several 30 years back.
I think I need a pet to talk to. Fish work.
Can't pat them though.
Autofeeders while I'm away.

not an expensive hobby or pet, at least doesn't need to be
not when I think about what many of you have spent on pet doctoring
I think when you adopt a cat or dog, you make a pledge to the animal to take care of it.
To a reasonable degree and often far beyond reasonable.
Fish? pretty sure there are no fish doctors.
i wonder if some fish are smarter than others, more interesting.
like dolphins but tiny 🐠🐠🐠🐠

any good fish tank stories?

/ Good morning!!!! #157,809  
Good evening Everyone,

I have been offline for 3 days, and now I am 16 pgs behind.

Long Story - things on the homefront are not going well, wife and I are trying to work things out, but she has basically decided that her dad (and sister) take priority over me and the marriage. She will be moving both of them back to Prince George in the coming days, and has in the meantime requested that I stay elsewhere until things settle down (I go home most days to take care of the critters at this point). Anyways, time will tell how this all works out, but I'm still praying that she is interested in the marriage. I am staying at a buddies place for a day or two (therefore no internet until now). I'm hoping that after an 11 month absence, this is just another glitchy detail to get through before we can chat. I am hopeful, but not naive. The outside interference in the marriage has not helped at all. I'm Trusting God (Proverbs 3:5-6) whatever happens.

The Shipping Container is a bonus as we clean out the garage.

I will reply again, but just needed to send you all a quick note, in case anyone missed me.
Sad tale...best of luck to both you and your wife!!

/ Good morning!!!! #157,810  
2022-10-23, 0702

32° right now...high in the mid-60's... maybe...

Too early to do anything, but rigging the snow gear and greasing the tractor is on the agenda today.

I'm not going out for fuel for the mower. I'll do that when I have a need to go somewhere...this week sometime.
Mulched the leaf covered areas yesterday, and that was the priority.

Added:
Margeaux is loving the new (for us) sofa...I hope she's beyond her chewing stage...and I can see there's going to be a competition between her and I as to napping on the sofa.... :) :) :)

Last edited: