Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #151,881  
Was 49 when I went out before sunrise to feed the critters. Couldn't find a cloud or any sign of humidity! Felt great.

I had some catching up to do, but looks like we're gonna need that helicopter, Don, to liberate Toppop from the hospital "prison." Who was it last time? Was it BEF?

Kyle, prayers you don't get sick.

BEF, special day for your Dad...and for you, too, especially with a pig pickin' at the end.

Speaking of the handicapped and parking places, yesterday I was waiting for a take out order of chicken at that place along the railroad tracks I mentioned a week ago...standing with my back at the door, I heard someone obviously struggling to pull the door open...so I turn around and a nice young woman was trying to pull the door open while on crutches, and it was one of those fast self-closing doors...so she was getting pushed aside. So I pushed it open for her with my outstretched arm, and she slipped through the gap, looking up into my eyes as she passed, thanking me. Now I know what color to state my eyes are, next time I renew my license...since she said, "You have such Caribbean Blue eyes." 🤩

Let me tell you about the crazy weather we had Friday...it got up to 98, just as the weatherman promised...I tried to beat the heat and the predicted wind with some backpack spraying...but with so many small targets of bindweed and poison ivy, it took 3 hours and lots of walking to spray 6 gallons. Then in the late afternoon, an unpredicted storm came roaring in...honestly, I don't think I've ever seen it rain so hard...and we had grape size hail for 8 minutes. You know how on the radar it shows various colors for rain intensity from blue to green to orange and deeper shades of red, then purple...our little spot went from purple to white.

Happy Fathers' Day! If our culture celebrated good men more, and more men acted better, we'd have less trouble with the youth.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,882  
I got to check something off my bucket list yesterday...after so many hours of hunting, fishing, and hiking, I finally saw a rattlesnake in the wild. I've actually picked certain trails to hike after reading a review that said to beware of them at a certain spot of boulders.

This one was on a trail running along a stream called Big Run...I was watching out for poison ivy, which was real thick in this spot, and almost stepped on it. It moved into the ivy before I could get the pic. Zoom in to count the rattles, which buzzed everytime I spoke to it.

It was down near the end of this valley.View attachment 750648
20220618_151030.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #151,883  
53 degrees this morning nice but next week hot hot hot mid 90s a broken record I’m afraid constantly repeating thru August

Prayers for Toppop Kyle Thomas Helogabals and all others silent or spoken our Country Ukrainian people

Three ticks so far all dug in all seed ticks
It's that time of year...I woke up this morning with one dug in above the knee.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,884  
nice story and well said Wngsprd.

I'm surprised how cool the whole country is right now except for the central area.
So...the question is, does the heat rise and come up to us, or does the cold sink and come down to us?
Or is it the constant battle of both?

/ Good morning!!!! #151,888  
HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all fathers. I’m getting senile and forgot