Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,551  
Good morning to all! Low of 50°, 72° at 08:30, going for a high of 88°. Wind is supposed to start up sometime this afternoon. The wind is going to be the worst Saturday and Sunday. Not really happy about it, should have calmed down by now. But, we should have had a decent amount of spring rains by now and that didn't happen..... Still no rain in the forecast....

I did get one of the 2 big transplants done yesterday. Surprised I didn't get more scratches/stickers from it. Dug 2 more holes for some lilacs that have also overgrown their containers. To clarify.... these are not small nursery containers. They are 24" across. We have had better success growing the small plant in containers first, then transplanting once they get big.

We'll get those 2 lilacs planted this morning, if the wind waits a little bit, the other prickly juniper and another lilac will get transplanted. They might have to wait a few more days if Mother Nature doesn't cooperate.

Need to make a grocery run later. Don't want to do it tomorrow.... it will be a zoo with all the holiday shoppers out in force. Need to do a Costco run, but that might be on hold until next week.

Gotta get moving before it gets too hot out there.....

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,552  
We had a tornado come through less than 1/2 mile away! Our road is closed...incredible devastation.
I'll post more pictures later if I can. Some houses & garages flattened. We've fine here thank God. Lost power 3 hours.
We've never had anything like that here, S. Va. & high elevation.
20220527_100515.jpg
20220527_100547.jpg
20220527_100556.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #150,553  
Glad you're safe Fuddy, calling for it to get nasty later today here.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,554  
hmmmm, sounds like flying flower pots to me; think I might go stow a few things outdoors.

finally loaded all my trip pics.

my favorite was the storm front with boomers that came over our head

Attachments

• IMG_0061 (4).JPG
    IMG_0061 (4).JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0035 (1).JPG
    IMG_0035 (1).JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0057 (5).JPG
    IMG_0057 (5).JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0042 (4).JPG
    IMG_0042 (4).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 61
   / Good morning!!!! #150,555  
65°F and .08 inches rain. A sunny morning.

Off to ophthalmologist this morning for my 1 week post op follow up. Expecting a good report. Hope Randy got a good report.

Errands while in town including stop a brewery.

My Dishy is sitting at FedEx in Ca, prophecies delivery 5/31. Exciting.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #150,556  
Here we are nearing the end of May --- it has hadly felt like Spring yet, and we are approaching Summer.

Moments ago, I thought that the kettle was boiling feverishly for my wife's tea. Turns out it was a heavy downpour of rain, sounds similar.

We need some DRY please. :)

Good Morning All

/ Good morning!!!! #150,559  
65°F and .08 inches rain. A sunny morning.

Off to ophthalmologist this morning for my 1 week post op follow up. Expecting a good report. Hope Randy got a good report.

Errands while in town including stop a brewery.

My Dishy is sitting at FedEx in Ca, prophecies delivery 5/31. Exciting.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

I did get a good report on Wednesday, thanks, now onto my three week visit and new glasses for reading.