Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #148,002  
interesting trip to ENT this morning and I learned a lot.
Within minutes he looked at my tongue, inside of cheeks, teeth and said I had TMJ.
Apparently there is a small muscle that runs along the eustachian tube up to the middle ear.
When one grinds one's teeth or has TMJ, that muscle pulls on the middle ear bones and causes distortion.
Hmmmm. No cure. Bite guard at night, plus trying to be careful not to grind teeth.

So.....if you have tinnitus, check to make sure you also don't have TMJ.

a warm 57 out, put a flat of seedlings out to get some natural sun, but will bring them in later since it's supposed to really
storm tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #148,003  
65°F and 1.02 inches rain

Nice little dinner at the neighbors last night, some delicious Ribeyes.

Back in caretaker unit today, chipping away at my list.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #148,004  
Back from a very angry sounding MRI machine that ate me then spit me back out.
The Gasoline winner was HEB grocery store @ $3.669 a gallon, regular/87 octane.

/ Good morning!!!! #148,005  
When one grinds one's teeth or has TMJ, that muscle pulls on the middle ear bones and causes distortion.
Hmmmm. No cure. Bite guard at night, plus trying to be careful not to grind teeth.
So.....if you have tinnitus, check to make sure you also don't have TMJ.
?
How about TMJ surgery?

(Does TMJ surgery actually work?
TMJ surgery can repair injured tissues, relieve (or even eliminate) pain, and improve your jaw function. But it should be always considered the last resort. If you do need surgery, ongoing collaboration between your dentist, your surgeon, and your physical therapist must exist in order for you to heal and experience long-lasting results.)

/ Good morning!!!! #148,006  
64 going to 74 and stormy.

Bird, hope you got some sleep.

BEF, hope you're doing better.

LS, congrats on losing the 40 lbs. Enjoy cutting that phone line!

Helo, bummer about that tire.

Buppies, sorry about the stitches...better lay low today, based on the wind forecast.

Get well, Roy!

Yesterday, I bush hogged the last field, and finished off the wet spot that I had to avoid 2 weeks ago. Then I decided to reroute the little drain ditch from the end of the barn's French drain to the drop off slope...had to move a section of old fence, and then hand dig down about a foot and about 20 feet long. I had placed a lot of field rock in the old ditch, so had to remove them, wash them off, and place them in the new one. Wore myself out. The area will be more functional and looks better now.
I bet someone had good night sleep. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #148,007  
54F and cloudy with constant howling wind @ 14:30. Rained some this morning. Headed down to a low of 34F tonight. Tomorrow's high will only be around 42F. Ten Day calling for rain this coming Monday through Friday.

Slept like a log last night. Went to bed around 23:00, slept until 05:35 when I got up to take a leak and then went back to bed. Then woke up shortly after 13:00 with the big orange cat curled up next to me. He's still laying in the same spot.

Woman is out making a run to Marc's to take advantage of the canned tuna which is on sale.

Probably go out and hook up the battery charger on the van here in a bit so I can take it in tomorrow and get the battery changed out.

Have a number of other things to do after that (benefits of a "target-rich environment")

Work on Kubota, clean up shop.

Get critter food emptied into storage containers, refill bird feeders.

Draw water for partial water changes, more fish room maintenance.

Woman got some more bulbs recently - elephant ears and something else - so need to get those planted in pots.

Finalize plant orders and get those placed.

Next bulb planting session looks like it will be Saturday and Sunday when the high temps (and wind) will be more amenable (53F and 50F respectively)

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable, productive, and safe Thursday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #148,008  
47F light rain falling heavier rains later tonight.

Out the door early for pt. job good thing for the roads were icy in many spots. :oops:
Iam 100% sure it's going to be feet up night and pillow time will come early.

Enjoy your evening all.

Hope your feeling better Roy.

/ Good morning!!!! #148,009  
Back from a very angry sounding MRI machine that ate me then spit me back out.
The Gasoline winner was HEB grocery store @ $3.669 a gallon, regular/87 octane.
We (almost?) had more rain this morning. Naturally, it started just as I started to the grocery store; had to use the wipers on intermittent a bit. Anyway, after the sun came out, skies cleared, I poured about .02" of rain out of the gauge.

And since the car was already about due for a wash job, I went to Buc-ee's, filled up with gas at $3.399 a gallon and got their super car wash.

txdon also asked, "Bird were all three types of boosters offered?"

Don, I didn't ask any questions about type being offered, but I do have paperwork from the hospital that shows all 4 shots we've gotten there to be the same "COVID-19,mRNA,LNP-S,PF,100mcg/0.5mL (Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine)" The only difference is that each shot I've gotten shows to be from a differnt "lot number".

/ Good morning!!!! #148,010  
The North Bay trip was uneventful. Left town at 9 and got back at 2. Pretty windy southbound on 11. Dodge unloaded and now I am resting. Got 4 habernaro chicken burgers for supper tonight from A&W.
Probably have 2 for supper, 1 for a bedtime snack and 1 for breakfast tomorrow.