Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,581  
plowhog, I wish there were better filters on tv/cable programming.
what young kids watch on tv or now on the internet, it's pretty eye opening for us as we get older.
How a child learns sex education is usually mandated by the State, but what they see or can see is way beyond
the learning comprehension of little kids. Let them be kids.
Do we have to strip them of their innocence at age 2?
just try banning Santa Claus...

I've been involved in this concern being on a K-8 private school board and see what goes on
in likely the best of cases. Presentation material should always be approved and clearly there should be
guidelines for what is age appropriate.

I still can't use the word queer because I was taught it was disrespectful.
And now the term seems glorified.
I scratch what is left of my head hair on that one.

and while it is ingrained in many at this private school, I do not use pronouns.
I wish I could sign
Drew (me)
you figure it out, stop trying to classify me
and get out of my face if you are
I'm not coming in on your kid's tv, so leave me alone.

I always wanted to be a teacher. I'm not sure I can answer all the questions
these topics pose. This is well trod educational ground, but things are sure changing.
And just how fast do we want to change.

but it's my right!
oh stuff it

/ Good morning!!!! #190,582  
Yesterday, about 5pm, a TV commercial came on. With two men kissing each other for a long, extended period. Over some medical product.

Here in CA, gays in commercials are already overrepresented compared to their percent of population. Maybe 50%+ in commercials but of course far less in typical population. Gay kissing, and caressing, on TV commercials is becoming more common. Kissing and caressing still a little rare but this is not the first one I have seen.

It is beyond tolerance here. It is advocacy. My wife and I are as seemingly normal as you get. But in this area, many would consider us "bigots" because we oppose that advocacy being broadcast into our living room. When the commercial aired, my wife said: "how do we explain this if there are young children in the room?" I think it is a legitimate question, but those airing the commercial obviously do not.

Now, back to our regular programming:

Forecast for 72F and sunny today. I've got one more pasture sprinkler to fix before trying to activate the pasture irrigation. Fortunately to fix this one I will not be working sub-grade in a hole laying on my stomach. Unlike the others. I can't stomach doing another one of those, ha ha.

Everyone have a great day !!!
Wife was talking to grand daughter about a movie with some gay content and asked her if she knew what it was. She is said she already knew all about it from school and she had class mates that were gay and it was no big deal

/ Good morning!!!! #190,583  
My generation I’m 70 went to far free love free drugs one gets the drill now we didn’t save the world we screwed it up went too far. We became self centered and decadent just look at what’s going on in our Country today. Sad very sad

/ Good morning!!!! #190,584  
Wife was talking to grand daughter about a movie with some gay content and asked her if she knew what it was. She is said she already knew all about it from school and she had class mates that were gay and it was no big deal
Yea, not even in their teens and they "know" that they are "gay" or miss "gendered", what a bunch of bull that they have been indoctrinated with.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,588  
Thomas, I forgot to show you these pix of the bear that drank our hummingbird juice after bending the shepherd hook to the ground. Glad he/she doesn't hang around like your Boo...I'd be nervous. Do you think it is a male or female? This cam is mounted at the opening of my little barn looking outside...

View attachment 871117View attachment 871119View attachment 871120

Much larger apex predator than we have here.
I caught this one on the way back home from a dawn raid on the local chicken houses

1716125168935.jpeg