Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,091  
Yesterdays sunrise.
Spectacular picture! Thank you Ron ...

Got back at our CA property yesterday. 60F going to 80F today. Nice weather. Seems all I do here is work.

Will be burning today. Need to complete all burning soon-- before burn season ends. Mowed 2 acres yesterday, so about 10% done. Compared to a tractor, using the Ventrac to mow is like driving a sports car. If my wife could watch the burn pile I could while debris burns. But she is sensitive to smoke, so unless she volunteers- I don't ask.

Everyone have a great day!! Glad to see some reports of people feeling better!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,094  
Della

20240509_160713.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #190,095  
Good morning, the low is 46 and going to a high of 61°F. Wind N 5 mph. Partly sunny, mostly cloudy.

R.I.P. Dickie Betts. One of the guitar greats.

Awesome sunrise, Ron.

Got the oil changed in the z-turn yesterday. I didn't have 2 quarts of the same brand of oil in 10w30 ($54.99), so I bought a 5 litre jug of Quaker State. Will change the oil on the genny today.
Also a 5 litre jug of Rotella T 15W40 ($47.99) for the Kioti. WOW! I can remember buying motor oil for $1.oo/gallon.

Today is compost turning day. I will fire up my bug killer, it will kill off the bugs within a 15' radius, and take that with me when I turn the pile.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #190,096  
Good morning! 65˚F wind from the North. When it blew in last night we got .58" rain with pea size hail. Partly cloudy today only reaching 80˚, the last two days afternoon high has been 91˚.

Everything is still on track for the closing, AC will be repaired today and the last three days they fixed the water damage from a messed up AC drain in the attic that they fixed after I noticed fresh water stains in their utility room. They had to cut out the sheetrock and had drying fans running all day Wednesday and yesterday they covered the holes and today will paint and put in a new AC compressor fulfilling their part of an amended contract. They also replaced the broken ice-maker yesterday. We have started to box up stuff getting this house ready to stage.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,098  
Hope all goes well Thomas prayers sent.

Got stitches out wife drove stopped at park to go to rest room she left me several miles from home one of my employees came picked me up got a lot of steps in

Prayers for all our Country
Sorry for being left. Time to take the keys?

Enjoyed the video Ron. What talent

/ Good morning!!!! #190,099  
Morning all, 50 going to 56 and rain
Since the rain watered everything, I just took a walk around and didn't do much else.

Scotty - I started with an 18" wide by 12" deep trench, it's now 4 feet wide by 2 feet deep and 150' long to keep my pool from looking like a mud bath. It held during 7" of rain last year. But I am on the down slope of a large ridge.

Hope removal goes well Thomas

Buppies - guess wife isn't getting better on the remembering thing. Did you get her a DR. appt? infections can make this much worse.

I asked my dad if he has been to the Dr. He said sure, he went recently and told me the places name he went to. It was the Dr office he took us to as kids, back here on the East coast, and has been closed for 30 years :-(

I hope it's nothing serious Drew.

Ron - great pictures , always makes my morning so much better. Well that and coffee :)

Be well,

20240509_164927.jpg

20240509_165850.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #190,100  
great pic of railroad history that transformed our country

have spent last fifteen minutes researching mini marshmallows to make happy faces on top
of pancakes being cooked at local school breakfast. Which is in two weeks and my third year of
flipping pancakes. Found some vegan gluten free mini marshmallows at Whole Foods, probably less unhealthy than most.
kids won't care, they'll eat sweet cardboard. Though we also have blueberries, lots of blueberries, the ever popular
chocolate sprinkles and use a gluten free batter.

Don, sounds like very good news, hope it all goes easily and is at least part fun.