Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,881  
BEF, Happy Anniversary! I was reading fast to catch up after being gone for a couple of days...did I get that right...you got married in 1797? Hope your son is doing better.
Yes, that is right, 227 years ago. :ROFLMAO:

couldn't break rock any with the backhoe. Did move more stuff from behind barn that I never use (blade, cultivator, carryall) and some junk on a pallet, and then dug out some more topsoil in order to put in stone along the barn. Once I get half done, I"ll move stuff back from the other half and then do the rest. Probably won't have enough stone, so will just go as far as I have stone.
put 4 buckets of dirt in a low spot out along the road. Every year it sinks. I built it up a few years back and it's sunk down already. Actually on the state right of way, but I mow it. Little hillside there, so I gotta go slow and low with the bucket.
Also played barn tetris, moving stuff around. got remained of pellets stacked on top the last ton, so 61 bags carryover to next year. Hard to see in the shade
IMG_5026.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,882  
Verified the wires going to combustion motor is getting 120v, but motor not working.
Removed the motor from stove. Harman stoves are very easy to work on.
Connected to 120v on my work bench, still not turning.
Got set screw for the fan blade off, it was tough.
Need to order. New ones don’t look as robust as the original.

Unopened tube of RTV to seal stove pipe is all dried up. Guess it’s been on my shelf too many years.

SDS max bit should be in my mailbox, won’t get to that today probably.

But I did, drilled couple dozen holes in rock . Now if I just had 0 deg days and some water.
View attachment 862261
Or go with expanding grout, offered in 3 different temperature ranges for use in most climates;
Amazon.com

/ Good morning!!!! #188,883  
Hmmm.... my ZTR has picked up Davids issues. Sympathy pains. Was mowing and just stalled out. Started right back up, then died a few minutes again. Had to run it back to the house under full choke. Must be something in the fuel line or system. Ordered new fuel filters, should be here in the AM. How cool is that?

Will drain and refill after filter replacement. Yards about 1/2 done. Of course. Could have been worse. This is the second time I have experienced this issue if it turns out to be that. I might have to switch out my gassing tanks and practice a different refueling method. Kind of sucks as I was into mowing...today.

Hope all have a great evening. Just got done with catfish on the grill. Cajun, blacked with hash browns and mixed veggies. Oh, good!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,885  
Hmmm.... my ZTR has picked up Davids issues. Sympathy pains. Was mowing and just stalled out. Started right back up, then died a few minutes again. Had to run it back to the house under full choke. Must be something in the fuel line or system. Ordered new fuel filters, should be here in the AM. How cool is that?
Does the gas cap have event etc. could be plug?

/ Good morning!!!! #188,886  
Had a disheartening email from LS dealer. I had noticed a new tractor sitting at dealership so suggested that as they couldn’t find problem with mine maybe a trade. Turns out to be an MT235HE with loader. OK, a step down, but maybe so asked price. Quote was over $46k, no trade. . That’s almost 20k more than my XR4140. Guess I shouldn’t have been so surprised as this is same dealer that quoted more for MT125 than Sophie’s BX2380. Sure hope they find my problem
Dang...that's head scatter. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #188,889  
Sounds like vent riptides

/ Good morning!!!! #188,890  

Will drain and refill after filter replacement. Yards about 1/2 done. Of course. Could have been worse. This is the second time I have experienced this issue if it turns out to be that. I might have to switch out my gassing tanks and practice a different refueling method. Kind of sucks as I was into mowing...today.

Hope all have a great evening. Just got done with catfish on the grill. Cajun, blacked with hash browns and mixed veggies. Oh, good!

Nooooooo, you don’t want sympathetic problems