Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,441  
30F looks like it will be the high for today.

Outside chores done E muffin time.

10 1/2" snow and still snowing looking at forecast snow continuing over night,winds overnight :eek: should be dying down 15-25mph which will be big help.
Afternoon start snow clean up roofs walks,plowing driveway parking area going to be slow since ground real soft. 🙄

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,442  
Morning all, 37 going to 53 and partly sunny.
Storm yesterday flooded some roads, more trees down so had to reroute to get to sons drivers test.
Son now has his Junior Drivers License!

Now to find out how much insurance will go up.........

BEF - Happy anniversary - Hope your son heals quickly and insurance isn't too painful.
I have Liberty Mutual and they have been good on claims, but very expensive.
We all have our "first" accident. He will learn from it and it will help guide him away from them in the future.
I hope that in the end the insurance company works well with you and son can move on. Reason why it's called an accident,

Be well,

She's back, I guess getting ready for another hatching.
20240403_114143.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #188,443  
41 this morning light rain showers windy chilly all day. Nice turkey Ken

Thomas be careful in all that snow

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #188,444  
good morning, looks like the rain is over 39 going to 51 today

very wet out there and some areas still running with water. Pond overflowed some yesterday but is holding this morning. Neighbor has unblocked the text and said he is getting more done to improve the overflow. Maybe the realization of what a new permit would cost has set in

New dishwasher is being delivered later today.

Cody likes his new harness.

IMG_3442.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #188,445  
Good Morning.
Can’t tell you what the weather is at home, it was so windy and rainy yesterday that the flooding and downed trees have knocked out the FIOS service, so I can’t access my cameras or weather station. Apparently there are lots of closed roads, must of been an interesting experience for Zach’s driving test.
Sure was an unpleasant ride departing Philly, it continued most of the way across PA until we climbed past 30,000 feet. At our cruising altitude of 43,000 it was clear and smooth, all the weather was beneath us.

IMG_4105.jpg

There was some weather all the way to St Louis, but it was under us.

IMG_4106.jpg

We arrived in Wichita unscathed, settled in and got some dinner.

Interesting that the iPad showed me this picture from a year ago when I picked it up this morning.

IMG_1443.jpg

Zoe would have been 5 months old. So there is some tractor and animal content.

FIOS is still out at home, power is on, not sure if the generator ran, I get notifications when it does via the (inoperative) internet.
I’ve got to be at the training center at 11am CDT, so there’s time to check in here, have a leisurely hotel breakfast and wander over. It’s a short walk from the hotel, or very quick drive if it’s raining.

Talk about bad timing, I got notification that the plasma table is getting delivered today, fortunately, I have a neighbor lined up to unload it.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,446  
I took pics yesterday and today.
Not sure what pics you took but you might consider purchasing a cheap disposable film camera. About $20 at the pharmacy store. Digital pix can be modified, regular film pix cannot.

Also if there was a citation there is also likely a police report. I would get a copy of that.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,447  
32F going to 42F and snow showers tonight here in Nevada.

It's mating season for the geese. Lots of squawking and dust-ups going on in CA. Same in NV. My neighbors pond seems like a WWF cage match with the male geese vying for their desired female.

Still no contact from Allstate insurance. The day before the appointment with the adjuster, they "confirmed" the appointment and reminded me to be there between 8am and noon. At 11am on the day of the appointment they texted me to cancel. &(^$&*$ So frustrating.

Drove 7 hours RT to be there. Can't do much-- they have already mostly fled from CA since it has become so screwy.

Hope everyone has a great day !!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,448  
Not sure what pics you took but you might consider purchasing a cheap disposable film camera. About $20 at the pharmacy store.
They still sell those?

/ Good morning!!!! #188,449  
   / Good morning!!!! #188,450  
Morning all;
A snowy morning here, about 4 to 5 inches so far of heavy wet snow. Just cleaned the truck off getting ready to take my wife up for a heart scan.
4Apr2024 4inchs so far.jpg

Everyone stay safe and get well.