Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,353  
Helo, they charge by the gallon here, but it also calculates the weight and prints that on slip.
3.99 a gallon. 3.49 at bulk gas distributor, long drive
guess I'll keep supporting Tractor Supply
Next year will get big bottles the propane company can come out and fill at lower cost.
Am thinking two 100 pounders ganged together, maybe they have to be 120's.
that seems to be the "pro" size.
This all has to be temporary so I can remove it.

all packed, killing time before I get to TSC. They open at 8am, I'll be there shortly thereafter.
At least one can sit in a warm car until they come out.

greenhouse looks much better now, lot of the jumbled plants coming back, have another completed flat
of up potted plants ready to go in, but will wait til I get home.

had too many Burpee bush beans so I put some in a small baggie and will take
them for my friend's garden in DE. They love to grow beans.
I also am taking them a tiny pot of newly hatched pink impatiens

we are headed out somewhere nice for dinner tonight.
sold by the pound here. Drew, your plants are going to be very valuable if they make it.

26.8 was low high in 50s dry until Thursday when rain showers appear

Doctor office called yesterday surgery moved to this coming Monday this should be fun. Then 2 weeks of doing nothing

Prayers for all our Country
Prayers.

Seems too many folks are under the weather right now. I wish you all better health and a speedy recovery!

25F going to 48F today in Beautiful Northern Nevada. With recent storms we are close to an average winter. So, plenty of summer water for recreation and agriculture.

We miss our dog terribly. A new pup won't bring him back-- but we are looking. Golden Retriever pups from top breeders often include training for waterfowl hunting. Our CA property is ideal for waterfowl hunting-- I am considering trying that. I've never hunted before, so I have a lot to learn if I try.

Everyone please have a great day out there today!!
Hope if you decide to get one, you find a good one.

Good Morning!!!! 42F here in Orcutt, CA this morning. Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 64F. NE winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph.

Hot tub guy showed up right on time yesterday and diagnosed a bad heater. Also a component called an ozinator that helps clean the water. $625 to replace both, then spotted a leaking seal on the pump. It sprays water on the motor, so it's another $6-800 to replace both. Tub cover is also shot, and will probably replace that with aftermarket piece. New from factory is another grand. To replace the tub would be around $8.5k, so the work is worth doing if I want a hot tub. And I do, or at least my aching bones do.

While all that was going on I went through the mail pile and caught up on bills, so yesterday ended up being a slaughterhouse in the budget department. All caught up now, though.

Van and trailer mostly loaded, just need to get the mirrors that were replaced by the medicine cabinet loaded so they can be repurposed up north.

Never gave much thought to using the old Bose noise cancelling headphones in the van, and don't even know if there's a headphone jack. I should look, though, as my ears ring a bit louder after each trip.

Garbage trucks picked up the green waste and garbage yesterday, but left the recycle stuff. It looks like they alternate green and recycle, or maybe they just alternate on the recycle. Gonna be fun trying to keep track until I get permanently settled, so I'll just put everything out and see what they take. Like a garbage buffet...

Headed north today for another load, hopefully returning mid next week.

Hang in there, gang, Friday's comin'!
You should become a hot tub mechanic too. Save yourself $$$ Ozone can be some powerful stuff.
my air compressor kicks on a good bit during the day.
Good way to burn down a barn, leaving the compressor running, unless you have a really nice commercial grade unit, with a proximity thermal shutoff.

I drive with the nice Sony noise cancelling headphones we had bought for the daughter. They are starting to show their age on the spongy pads starting to flake off their faux leather covering. Also, don't know if it's me or what, but they don't seem to cancel as well as they did. I like Sennheiser and Bose too.

Cell phone service went down here around 6am ish, seems only the people that could use LTE, had any service. Came back on around lunch. Internet never went down AFAIK, but heard some starlink users lost theirs. Turns out it was in most places nationwide, some are saying it was a hack, but no one is saying much. If phone service and internet went down simultaneously, I'd probably drop everything and take my family fishing in a desolate spot.....

Got the basketball pole welded, sort of. My lack of practice lately showed. I call them GORILLA WELDS. Big, strong, and ugly as heck. Will have to grind them down to make them acceptable. Worst one, was one I was trying to fill a 3/16" gap...went down each edge, then down the middle. Too ugly to post, would break the internet, or at least Helogabals nice monitor.

I hope y'all all have a blessed Friday. Prayers for Bupps and wifey, 7040 and wifey, BEF, Mostly, undiagnosed issues, our country, Israel and Ukraine.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,354  
   / Good morning!!!! #186,357  
Good evening all. 57ºF for the start, clear sky, moderate breeze. Moderate wind, sky cleared, and high temp was 73ºF. Make coffee, putter, bike ride, lunch nap, and watch YouTube. Food came up with new recipe for TexMex meatballs, they were good :).
Bill thanks for the response Hope the demolition goes well and you can salvage the tin roofing material.
Randy(wag) great story. We get something similar called tracking, cells foll same path like some animals do.
Ron awesome you got the 2X4's you needed and got rid of of your scraps. Glad no rain. Hope you finished rack. Nice woodpecker
Bill good luck with trucks, 7K a lot for truck that may not pass inspection.
Billy love the quotes. That is the essence of the craziness we are living in.
Thomas hope parts store went well. Hope no snow for you.
Don glad no pain, any swelling?
Billy once I got over initial scare, sinus had plugged nose. Once CPAP on no problem. We had wild honeysuckle in out woods in St Louis and it took several years of work to get rid of it.
Don hope planting went well, we had 2 cold fronts go through. Still will be above normal temps.
Drew hope breakfast went well. Hope plant care going well. Sorry you can't take advantage of chair ride. Understand not fun falling off chair lift. Sorry to hear about shooting pains, prayer sent.
Drew thanks for info.
Kilroy nice collection of sap, hope bailey enjoyed her woodlot time. Hope dinner was good and Mrs doing better.
Kilroy was the second violation for early return to the building?
Scott(vt) hope trip to Vermont good. Hope you got the tapers done.
Buppies sorry about deer working your shrubs over. prayers sent.
Ken sorry about some disassembly required. Hope you get get all the right parts and get it done.
RNG sorry about all the hot tub issues, hope it just works for a while. Hope your check book recovers soon. Had to laugh at garbage buffet. Hope good trip north.
Mike interesting fire alarm story.
Dennis neat story on GW.
Frits sorry wife starts getting more pain as infusion wears off. Glad they are working for her. Good to hear you are getting better with excavator.
Phil good to hear both of you doing better. Nice yabot. hope coffee was good.
Drew glad good breakfast. Have fun with the plants.
Dennis great story on the car.
Paul glad you were able to fix leaks on your air system. I need to put ball valve on my compressor drain. If I read the chart right blue line better through 750Hz then purple better. Sorry about dirty trick architect. hope you can recover.
Helo sorry winter acting like it's over. Glad you were productive. Nice Meme. Nice desk setup. Hope tractor service goes better than Tesla heater.
David good to hear Scag going well, hope it fires up. Hope H&F went well for the guys. Chicken curry sounds good.
Helo I have Sennheiser headphones about 15 years old. The headband is cracked so they will be history soon. Crazy story on tracing air leak.
Mike spider trying to tell you something?
Dennis good to hear email change is going to work out.Hope you can get email cut over smoothly. I set an email relay up on Spectrum when I moved in 2015. Still going strong.
Buppies hope the corn worked.
RS sorry about the rebate started 1 day after you order. Sorry about your issues with plugs with USB. I thought I was having problems with mine, was the USB cables. Nice mower shop got right on the mower.
Randy(wag) sorry about the hearing issues. Sorry no help till Tuesday. Glad no problem with waiting on paddock cleanup.
Drew do you have a different USB cable to try?
Kyle sorry you lost cell services. Glad pole welded, sorry you think they are ugly, if the dont break they are fine :)
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,358  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 26° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 45° with cloudy skies. Turned out to be another great weather day yesterday. Finished wood storage rack. Then put all tools away and filled rack with wood. That leaves today open for a conserve energy day. Will see how that works out.
6TVXktH.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,359  
good morning all
no idea why I'm up this early but oh well
should be a warmer day today, cloudy, but still up and down temps

Mostly, I tried a different cable, same results. Will try again, then may go to Apple store.
these phones aren't cheap, hope I have some credit built up with them. Been a Verizon customer a long long time.

woke up with headache and back ache again.
time to trade in this body for a younger one...

/ Good morning!!!! #186,360  
31F sleet snow combo,storm ending around noon little afterwards start clean up.
Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...4 hours at part store,afternoon snow detail.

Enjoy your day all.