Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,852  
Beautiful sunny 68º last few days. More rain on the way :rolleyes:. Statistically we need it but not really, the ground is soggy. Trying to organise the neighbors into donating for new road base material for the community road.
Frustrated they can't swing it as I swing it and do all the work. I'm about ready to let em have a mud road but ... it will probably happen eventually. I'm turning the financial aspect over to another neighbor. I get frustrated with these cheap basterds after I do all the maintenance for the last 25 yrs....:rolleyes:
I will deal with the actual spreading and grading and pay just like them.
Talked with M&D facetime tonight. Dads 95th Birthday today, Mom in her 100th yr. Married about 76 yrs.
What amazing kids they are. Sisters and a brother there too. All is good.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,853  
IMG_3917.jpeg
Cage match

/ Good morning!!!! #185,855  
Good evening.

Was 35F, cloudy, with some light, fine snow @ 16:00, supposedly heading down to around 26F for the low. No accumulation on the ground as of yet, but chances of snow are 70% overnight.

Got old refrigerator and freezer mostly cleaned out and moved to new unit last night. Thankfully not too much junk to throw away, though some of it will have to stay in the freezer until next week's trash pick up.

I am thinking at least I am really going to like this bottom drawer freezer. Seems like it will be a lot easier to see what's in it ... as compared to the old side-by-side unit.

Got some of the bins and rack from the old unit run through the dishwasher last night, probably a little less than half left to go.

Door seals on the old unit are in pretty rough shape especially at the bottom, they are discontinued from the factory but both still available on Ebay for $122 ... hmmmm. Maybe have to weigh possibly replacing them since the unit seems to still work fine, might be good to have a back up unit.

Woman pulled up a box of Her Mother's old photos last night and has been going through them for Her SIL for photos of Her recently passed brother.

Fired off the torpedo heater out in the garage earlier ... saw the birds out in the forsythia bush waiting on someone to come feed them. Refilled the hopper feeder and two suet feeders. Plus scattered cracked corn, peanuts, and the last of the split peas on the ground for the ground feeders.

Saw the local mob out back picking through the garden:

IMG_3094 copy.jpg

So I took a couple of gallons of whole corn up and refilled the deer feeder.

Woman broiled me up a cod fillet for dinner, along with some cheesy scalloped potatoes and I cleaned up the last of the corn while I was at it. Fish came out perfect ... (y) (She hates cooking fish)

Agenda for the rest of the evening:

Dole out meds for this coming week.

Finish up clearing out old 'frig, then get the water to it shut off and get it moved out of the way so I can work on taking down the cabinet over it.

The shutoff/tap down in the basement is almost right above the whole house vacuum so check vac and see if it needs emptied. Probably would be a good idea to relocate the tap at some point.

Plus more work on gathering up tools and get those moved back out to the garage.

The other day when She was attempting to clean out one of the storage drawers (the wide, full-width one) for new 'frig in the laundry tub something went wrong and there was a flood on the floor in the laundry room ... :oops:

I mopped it up with some towels and then got under the tub to have a look ... no leaks/wetness at the drain line, water supply lines, or at the tub itself. Not sure what happened.

The tub itself is an old Mustee ... one of the cheaper thin ones and it's on steel legs ... so it can easily get bumped and moved around.

Think I'll replace it with one of their heavier, wall-mount versions ... provided of course the studs are in the right place to allow mounting it. That should handle it getting banged and moved around.

Hope everyone is having a decent Tuesday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #185,857  
Doled out medicine today too rswyan 8 pills morning 6 at night. We had bottom freezer replaced it with side by side I was afraid as we get older one of us would fall in head first

/ Good morning!!!! #185,858  
Doled out medicine today too rswyan 8 pills morning 6 at night.

5 in the morning here (2 of them are 1/2 pills)

And 2 1/2 at night ... but only because I have to take 2 of the one pill.

We had bottom freezer replaced it with side by side I was afraid as we get older one of us would fall in head first

:LOL:

(y)

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #185,859  
Talked with M&D facetime tonight. Dads 95th Birthday today, Mom in her 100th yr. Married about 76 yrs.
What amazing kids they are. Sisters and a brother there too. All is good.
Amazing! Congratulations to them and you!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,860  
Good evening all. 31ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. Light wind with moderate gusts, clear sky, and high temp was 62ºF. Make coffee and kindling to start, then putter and laundry. Town run for groceries and lunch, then bike ride and nap.
Dennis never got to that corner of the island, where we stayed was just south of the Polynesian Cultural Center in a town called Hauula.
Dennis HI trips are not cheap. Did you eat at Giovanni's Shrimp truck? Neat pic
Phil sorry about the sinus issue. Hope you are not disappointed by the miss, and get some chips, (sawdust?) made.
Ron glad limbs done and chipped. Hope walking through TSC was fun. Yellow ears?
Ron sorry friend still has cabin fever. If he gets cabin fever why go to Maine? thanks for link
Drew enjoy your indoor day.
Frits sorry about the driveway abuse. Hope it gets fixed soon. Nice barn and pics.
Thomas hope 8 hr shift went well.
Mike hope weather cooperates soon.
Bubbies nice rain, don't blow away. prayers sent.
Billy glad the meeting was effective, and you/wife are happy.
Frits good luck selling truck for what it's worth.
Drew that is a pretty snow.
Frits nice snow, Cody looks happy.
RNG glad last load almost taken care of. Hope you get Camry in RV parking spot. Hope good Costco and HD runs. Good luck with swing set.
Ken enjoy your seat time plowing. Nice view from desk. Thanks for pic.
Scott(vt) enjoy your snow, and seat time to plow it.
Plowhog Sorry staple removal so far out. Hard to consider you fully recovered without staple removal. Glad you can get up and around but don't overdo it. Nice goose pic.
Don sounds like full agenda. Sorry about PT delaying the surgery.
Paul nice view. Hope you get enough bearings and stainless to finish all the decks. Sorry about the ruts from putting plow back on.
Drew good to hear snow winding down, and you are dealing with it. Hope you find motivation for snowman.
David are the grounds looking good? Good to hear parts are coming in. Glad HH went well and had good food.
Ted sorry about leaving it in 4WD. Hope maintenance went well.
Dennis always had more trouble shifting ahead after traveling east. Hope you get caught up soon. Nice cartoon
Mark thanks for update on sister, glad she is doing so well.
Don did not recognize what's left, would be nice to know what brand and if replacement of factory battery.
Bill that is a flat temp profile! Hope you get enough to plow Thursday.
Randy(wag) glad you got some rain, no fires, and cooled off from 39.9ºC.Hope town run and Ash Wednesday Service were both good.
Never did guess onion rings on the burger.
Scotty understand your frustration with people not paying for needed road maintenance. Good to hear your mom and dad doing well. Happy birthday to your dad.
Dennis love the pic.
Dennis love the cardinal.
RS glad you are liking the new fridge. Not bad idea to have spare. Quite the mob. Sorry about the flood. Hope new tub can be mounted to studs.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.