Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,061  
Good Morning Lou,
We have all LG appliances at our Vermont home ! Bought new about 10 years ago when we remodeled the kitchen ! To date we have had no problems with any of them, other than a broken shelf on the right refrigerator door, which I was able to get a replacement for !

/ Good morning!!!! #185,062  
Good Morning Lou,
We have all LG appliances at our Vermont home ! Bought new about 10 years ago when we remodeled the kitchen ! To date we have had no problems with any of them, other than a broken shelf on the right refrigerator door, which I was able to get a replacement for !
I had an LG French door refrigerator it was not impressive. The fan for cooling would ice up and freeze requiring the fridge to "thaw" before working again. Ended up with an upgrade to fix that. Then the applicae around the ice and water dispenser came loose and had to be siliconed in place. Then it developed a major gas leak so it went out. When I replaced it I wanted another french door unit and there was not a lot of choice for "in stock" items and I ended up with a SamSung which I'm not overly impressed with but it's still working.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,063  
I think I figured out why I always put off putting laundry away. 700 steps later it’s all folded and put away.
During Dr visit Monday. Dr was trying to explain to me how exercise is important. Until I showed my collected data for last year. I averaged 5977 steps a day for 2023. That’s very good for someone my age. Already on pace to do the same this year.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,064  
64°F and .19 inches of much need rain.

No success with my fuel tank clean out other than getting it cleaned out. Tractor started right up after. Let it run about 45 minutes then decided might as well mow abit. Not even a complete circuit and it stalled. Stalled another half dozen times getting back to shed.

Off to Hilo town this morning. Sophie has her ophthalmologist appointment. Need to do a few errands including a resupply from the Brewery.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #185,065  
Sorry David, that must be frustrating.

got the raised gardens ready, raked out level and then covered with landscape cloth.
then raked some gravel out of the lawn and raked a load of leaves out of front beds.
got another mouse out of the rv, but did not get motivated to work on the engine cover.
More seeds coming today, and just finished getting three trays filled with seed starter potting soil
trying to be very careful not to make a mess in living room.

this afternoon will put up grow lights but no sense turning them on until something pops up.

Attachments

• IMG_2805.JPG
    IMG_2805.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 38
   / Good morning!!!! #185,070  
A great many years ago before it was popular I took our Farmall 400 to school. The paint was getting faded and I was in ag mechanics class in school, so a quick cleanup and degrease and a new coat of IH red and home she came again. As I recall took it in Monday morning and drove it home Friday afternoon, in the winter with no cab.
And proud feeling with in. (y)