Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,681  
33F heavy fog low 40's for high,1/4" coating of ice overnight. :(

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...not 8 hour work day at parts store,need good pickup load grit for icy driveway etc. :eek:

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,682  
45 outside right now, heading to upper 50's. Must be raining or drizzling as I hear the gutter every once in a while.

Ran up to Dad's place after stopping by HF for pumps and hoses. I had excellent customer service. I could not find a drain hose so a store employee called on most everyone to look for it. I shopped the store to make sure they had it in stock and available before I got there. The guy finally found it in the back and promptly made sure it fit the pump before I left. Smart move, great service.

Dad's place was underwater, I had managed to find the water supply the previous day which I had turned off. Unfortunate, the water must have been flowing for a while. Probably broke right after I left last time, with my luck. Since the house sits in probate I was advised to do minimal work, get the water out and turn on some fans. Which I did and am doing. Sad situation. Make sure your beneficiaries know some details of your properties before you pass.

Also unfortunate I stubbed my foot on some support while in the crawl space and broke my toe. Luckily it was not one I needed, LOL, Nice puffy and black this AM, Ugh.

Hope all have a great day, be safe and stay warm.
Sounds like you had rough day Rip :oops: nurse the toe take it easy.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,684  
On Iphone, go to settings > camera > Format and set to "Most Compatible" to save as a JPEG, or else it's the larger format.
done, thank you very much
also saw that something else was turned on, saving a short video every time I took a pic.
turned that off too

would be nice if they do an update to not blow out your settings....

good morning all. Warm out, 42 in light rain all day, tonight, into tomorrow
will be an inside day, not sure what I will get into. School board finance meeting on zoom this afternoon so have
to study some balance sheets. 8 folks on committee, I seem to be the only one asking questions, which is why head of committee really wants
me to stay after June when I go off the school board after a total of 9 years on, last time and now. No, I'm done, need younger folks on the school board.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,685  
Good morning! 51˚F with a North wind changing to a South wind this afternoon with partly cloudy skies temps will reach 61˚ and our chance of more rain dwindles. At least we had 5" this week.

Today I'll make Lemon cookies for the card ladies that will be coming over this afternoon. This is a different group than "The Club". These are just the ladies that live on the few streets around ours. My wife is the host today for this weekly Hand and Foot card game event. So far 12 women have e-mail they will be coming. That is good because we only have 3 tables. Since it is a ladies only event I will have to make myself scarce and head out to the fitness center for a few hours.

Buppies hope you can get some sleep in today!

/ Good morning!!!! #184,686  
Good Morning Guys,
Deerfield Beach, 72 to start going to 80 !
Accommodations are very nice and it’s warm with a nice breeze! Slept good last night, after being up for about 20 hours!😉
Buppies, hop you feel better and get some sleep !
Don, sorry to hear about your shoulder! But you were a very good patient on the last knee operation!
Mike, sorry to hear about hurting your foot in the crawl space ! Hopefully better soon !

Plans for today, some grocery essentials and beach time later ! Will seem strange walking around in tee shirts and shorts ! 😁

Scootr, 70 and a day ! 👍

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

Attachments

• IMG_3759.jpeg
    IMG_3759.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 36
   / Good morning!!!! #184,687  
Good Morning...Kinda like the day after New Years 2000. I turned 70 and nothing happened. ;)
Should be high of 60º today then 75º for the next 5 days...I sense a top down drive tomorrow!
Maybe some weed spraying too. Little buggers are popping up all over. Easier to kill em when they are new starts.
Stay warm and safe out there

/ Good morning!!!! #184,688  
Morning all, still raining and going up t0 53, snow slowly disappearing.
Got some more complex bits of panel up yesterday, but energy level is pretty low,

I will try to put on the heavier springs for the garage door to see if that helps the motor.
Otherwise it's time for a new one.
Don't see many good reviews for the current garage door openers in the 1/2 - 3/4 hp class.

Hope all get some rest. take care of ailments.

Be well,

During measurement and framing
20240124_173123.jpg

After, Lots of pipes right into floor, so trying not to rip out and redo.
Right to detached garage, center bottom to outside hose bib.

20240124_173433.jpg

The forward section has outlets, pipes, conduit to detached garage and pump for septic all in a little over a 48" space. That one will be less than fun, but it's also the last of the complex areas to SR over.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,689  
Good Morning
43° with a high of 50 in drizzle and fog.
Didn’t do much yesterday, fixed an ice machine at the restaurant, picked up a few things at HD, did a little paperwork.

Not too much planned for today, have to go to Manchester, NH this afternoon. Was supposed to be Concord, but the runway there is covered in ice and slush.
Supposed to reclaim the refrigerant from an old window AC for a friend that wants to scrap it, hopefully he can come by before I have to leave.

Zoe is missing the snow as the rain erases it, she climbs up on the pile I made plowing and lies down it what’s left.

/ Good morning!!!! #184,690  
RS, nice to hear from you. What ARE you doing in that shop, hiding away without a full report. Must be something good.

Nothing too exciting ... mostly a lot of clean up of the mess ... :rolleyes:

Long ways to go.

Organizing the old cardboard which I use for firing up the double barrel stove and have a lot of.

Did get some work done with the needle scaler on the adjustable-height roller stand that I got for free from the neighbor so I can get it repainted. Probably about 1/3 done with that.

Good luck on your audiophile quest ... (y)