Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,041  
Good morning! Started off this morning with a heavy frost and 28˚F but with clear skies and Southerly wind we will be in the mid 60s this afternoon.

Rip sorry for the loss of your Dad, may he Rest In Peace.

In PT BOI is preparing me for participation with my wife in pickle ball, he has me working out on the Agility Ladder like this but only about 5 of the 20 drills. But he has me do 8 reps X 3 sets.
The day after PT is my recovery day.

My Brother who has been very persistent on getting each new covid vaccine as it come out has covid now. I gave up on the vaccines in the spring when I got covid.

H&F cards last night with the neighbor and the wives were very victorious, 4/1.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,042  
Many times, going though the motions and making appropriate noises and then saying “I intensified the color and maxed the brightness, you should be good to go” is good enough… BTDT
thanks, I fixed it within 30 seconds, helped by new batteries in remote.
it's plenty bright now...

worked on new speakers in office, put some felt down on brackets, then soldered the
speaker wire ends.
discovered to my rolled eyes why sub was weak with new speakers, well, uh...., helps to plug the power
cord back in. My whumpa wumpa is back...actually had to turn it way down

/ Good morning!!!! #183,043  
My Brother who has been very persistent on getting each new covid vaccine as it come out has covid now. I gave up on the vaccines in the spring when I got covid.
i gave up a year ago, when I retired and it was no longer forced on me. My wife has had heart issues after getting the vaccine, she never had an issue before that.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,045  
Good morning! Low of 27°, heading towards 45°, sunny.

Mike, prayers sent for you and family. May your dad RIP. Condolences on your loss.

Wing, my first look at the boulder, I saw a bear snout /ears on the left.... but then saw a dog too....

Still lots of family here.... getting caught up with ongoings... The daughter finally made it into Giddings last night around 19:00.
Kyle, we probably aren't related.... but you might be to my future SIL.... his family has been there for a long while.

Still haven't found my motivation..... really hiding well this time. I hand sanded the edges of the corbels, for about 15 minutes and quit..... then "looked" at the daughter's Jeep (which they dropped off here).....

I ordered a new driveshaft for here Jeep, which arrived, so was just going to install it. Just before they left to come down, they took it to Jiffy Lube last week(yeah, I know....). Apparently, it developed an oil leak, but it wasn't noticed until they were about to leave on the trip.

They stopped multiple times, but the oil level didn't seem to be dropping......even though there was a bunch of oil sprayed on the underside.....
Well, when I "looked" at it yesterday, immediately found the issue. The transmission hose to the cooler separated from a hard line...... unfortunately, by the time they got here, the transmission was slipping and there wasn't a drop on the dip stick.
My future SIL can't tell the difference between oil and trans fluid.....
Too soon to tell if he fried the trans. I'll get it refilled and cross the fingers while doing so......

Maybe my motivation will surface once I get involved with the Jeep.....

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,046  
Morning all, 43 going to 44 and cloudy with wind.
Finally finished the kitchen under cabinet lights and added in the gfi outlet. That came out pretty well, wife happy with the brighter counterspace.
Order some junction boxes to try out and neaten up the wiring.

Went into Frenchtown NJ yesterday and wandered around. Stopped in the National Hotel bar for a drink, they restored the hotel and did a great job. The National Hotel | Restaurant | Frenchtown
Always good too see a restore.
The Frenchtown inn is still closed though, hopefully to reopen with new owners.

Rip - our condolences for the loss, prayers to you and the family.

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #183,047  
I finally got two anti-aligatoritus shots and none others. No shingles shots, no flu shots. The Ontario Department of Health sent me a letter saying that I 'needed' another aligatoritus shot. Nope, aint gonna happen. I have a friend that got all his shots and promptly developed diabetes. There went his Class 'A' license, right out the window.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,050  
39 and raining.
Playing in the shop today. Wanted to make a house warming gift for a family friend. They love most of my projects so I figured I would make them one.
Glued up a piece of Walnut from a larger waste piece I had cut in half.
IMG_7190.jpg

Got it mounted up and started turning.
IMG_7196.jpg

I wanted to keep it rustic looking so didn't touch the edges. Think it came out ok! Wife loves it!
Nothing else going on. Trip to sister's tm. for lunch and then quiet time at home for the rest of the year.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
IMG_7204.jpg

IMG_7209.jpg