Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #168,021  
If you haven't already, Pull the drive belt off. Electric Clutch may just be stuck.

So I’ve been attending YouTube University this afternoon, along with my 2 helpers
IMG_8822.JPG

Watching videos of cam shaft replacement on my Intek twin, this looks easier than the transmission rebuild so I might as well try. First It appears cam shaft fail is pretty common.

/ Good morning!!!! #168,023  
Drew, I can understand your 'acid trip'. Did lots of it back in the day. Not no more though. I can honestly say that I haven't done any since I saw Pink Floyds flying pigs at Maple Leaf Gardens waaaayyyy back when.

The day ended up with company coming over and we frittered away the day bsing. Maybe tomorrow I will attempt to get the mower running IF it doesn't rain too hard. It will be cooler out and that suits me fine.

/ Good morning!!!! #168,024  
Also around here the fields were cleared of rocks when the first farmers came here and stacked as fences. This property owner added a twist to it with bathtubs on top of the rock walls. There were 8 or 10 of them on along row

IMG_1926.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #168,025  
68F air heavy humid cloudy.

4 days gas up 11 cent to $3.99 gallon.
3 days diesel up 10 cents gallon to $4.29 gallon.

Lawn raking cleaning done except 30'x30' section just too wet rake yet....dang it,after lunch kitten and I had good nap,hour or so time for some grilling with veggie fixings :)
Looks like good evening to set out on the deck for while,plan on pillow time little earlier tonight out the door early for work.

Have good evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #168,027  
A rope around it did cross my mind. There’s 2 more big limbs on the back side of the split, that it it falls I hope it pulls it away from the house. If we only still had the dozer with the winch. We used to pull down a lot of trees on the farm.
(I was talking about straightening the mower bumper 🤣😂🤣😂)

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #168,028  
So I’ve been attending YouTube University this afternoon, along with my 2 helpers
View attachment 795787
Watching videos of cam shaft replacement on my Intek twin, this looks easier than the transmission rebuild so I might as well try. First It appears cam shaft fail is pretty common.
When putting on the oil pan, be sure the Governor shaft doesn’t flip…. Don’t ask…

/ Good morning!!!! #168,030  
View attachment 795787
Yup that's a sack out Sunday. :)