Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,822  
Good Morning!!!! 36F @ 6:00AM. Sunny to partly cloudy. High 58F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Crazy weather yesterday, with steady rain in the morning (it was forecasted to be sunny), then a mostly sunny afternoon, followed by hail and more rain around sunset as a cold front moved in and temperatures dropped. We're back in the ice box through the weekend, but it'll be sunny. Then another good sized storm hits Tuesday, with more sunshine closing out the week. A real weather roller coaster.

Glad you figured it out, Drew. Did the camper come with an owner's manual? Sad how that kind of stuff tends to disappear over the years.

Last week I suggested a low ball offer on a fixer property to the real estate agent, but he didn't think there was much chance the seller would go for it. Today I got a text from him saying he'd spoken with the listing agent and, after 45 days on the market, they were more open to offers. I did a deep dive on the property and learned that the only broadband internet service available is Starlink, but that Starlink is accepting new connection requests. Not great, but not a show stopper, either. The price is higher than I'd like, but it's a one acre parcel and half of that could easily be subdivided. The agent is working on some comps, and the offer will likely go out today or tomorrow. Still don't think there's much chance, but you don't get what you don't ask for.

Town run yesterday, and ran the truck through the car wash at the Chevron station. Now I can see through the back window on the camper shell again, but there's still mud on the windows under where I had to fold the mirrors in. Maybe last night's rain cleaned 'em up?

TGIF gang!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,823  
Good morning! 69˚F misting, South wind becoming a West wind. our chances of a little bit of rain this morning are dwindling was 85% now 45%.

Happy birthday to your Dad BEF.
Happy travels Drew.
Fingers crossed RNG.

Whipper is doing poorly, we took her to the vet yesterday and got some meds, the dr took some blood and test results should be back early next week, he thinks a fungal infection in the lungs. She stopped eating last night so this morning we got the best of the best from the deli section at HEB: cajun roast beef and shredded chicken breast, she started eating again which allow us to sneak in her meds. She had her morning walk and and seemed content walking at a very slow pace, stopping every once in a while.

/ Good morning!!!! #166,824  
"Maybe last night's rain cleaned 'em up?"

I remember counting on the rain to clean the worst off my pickup now the rain just makes my truck dirtier.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #166,825  
Good morning! Low of 24°, heading towards 43°. A 50% chance of some showers early this afternoon, then a 30% chance of snow showers overnight. I thought we were done with snow....
But ---- the fruit trees haven't flowered yet, so more snow should be expected just as the flowers open.....

Oh, and can't forget about the persistence of the March winds... 40 mph gusts this afternoon.

Drew, good to hear you're on the last leg of the trip. Good that some of the bugs are getting worked out. Enjoy the weather.

Don, sorry to hear about Whipper. Hope she is ok.

Phil, nice saw! I have not heard of that brand..... some research is in my future. Looks well built and heavy duty!
Enjoy the assembly! Nice bowls too!

RNG, hope you are able to get a shot at that property....

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #166,827  
Good Morning - currently 74° going to 88°

Going to mom's this weekend, will put up her hummingbird feeders tomorroww after shopping.
Had a new roof put on her house this week anxious to see what it looks like..My mom really liked the work that was done..

Don - prayers for Whipper

Have a good weekend..

Mark

/ Good morning!!!! #166,828  
38F and "Fair" @ 11:00, heading up to around 50F for the day's high. Looks like rain is supposed to hold off until tonight so we'll be trying to get some outside stuff done while it's not totally wet.

Did not get the tube feeders refilled yesterday due to all the rain. Hopefully get that done later today, along with the hopper feeder which is probably due to be filled again.

Amazon did deliver guardrail for the Baker scaffolding, so I did get that assembled and installed. That will be a relief.

Guardrail is Wen brand and I was impressed with the fit and finish of it, looks to be a decent quality product.

We did have some question as to whether it would work or not since the scaffold itself is a Buffalo Tools brand which we got from Tractor Supply. Wen does claim that the guardrail will fit most Baker style scaffolds, which is a pretty smart marketing move on their part to mention that.

Got a fair amount of research done over the last several days, still need to do some more on using a VFD for powering 3 phase motor from a single phase power source.

Supposed to run over and pick up another restoration project earlier this afternoon. Should be interesting ... :rolleyes:

Need to run up to the shop and make sure there's some space to unload it. Probably fire up the double barrel and see if I can warm it up a bit.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday !

/ Good morning!!!! #166,829  
24 March, 2023

Attachments

• 0324230852.jpg
    0324230852.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 53
   / Good morning!!!! #166,830  
67°F and .06 inches rain

Taxes started. Slight bump in the road. My old CD drive has the old style USB, my new laptop a USB C. Had to go get an adapter. But needed to make a brewery run anyway.

Goal is be ready to File Monday.

Off to Hilo for Friday shopping. If nice, sneak in those couple hours to finish mowing before more taxes.

H&F this afternoon.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day