Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #162,961  
   / Good morning!!!! #162,962  
22F cloudy brisk wind low 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)

Plans for today...critter food run,clean wood furnace,watch NYG vs MNV for victory,other than than take the day as it comes.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,964  
Eeep!

5FF23C8B-F161-4532-8793-F67FEA74BA5A.png

/ Good morning!!!! #162,965  
28 high in 50s short cold spell in 50s and 60s most of week

Today is our 46th wedding anniversary she is a keeper

Prayers for all our country

/ Good morning!!!! #162,967  
Good Morning,
Presently 34F under sunny skies after overnight low of 32 with winds blowing 15-20mph giving a wind chill of 23. Forecast high today is 38 with increasing winds.

First on my list yesterday was to pull the Christmas lights off the boat before the winds picked up. Didn't make it. Started to pull the lights off and the winds picked up, started blowing the boat around since it is hanging from cables on the lift. Then it started to snow, time for me to quit. Winds higher today, so lights will have to wait until Monday.

Next on list, shopping trip... first stop was TSC, 35 minutes from my house. When I arrived I found I had left my wallet at home. Okay... this day is not going well.

Time to take the pup for a walk, what could go wrong with this. Put the lined vest on her and off we went. Got about half way around our 3/4 mile loop and a dog that is normally locked up in a kennel was out loose. He wouldn't leave my pup alone, male dog female pup. Finally my pup had enough and attacked the dog, she had to do it several times before the dog left her alone and went home.

On a tentatively positive note, I have had a mole digging across my driveway for the last 4 weeks. Every time I go out to the mailbox I stomp his mounds back down. When I went to run errands Friday morning I noticed that the mounding had not happened that morning yet. Later I took the dog for a walk and when we returned and I noticed that there was mounding on one side of the driveway, but not on the other!!?? Then I noticed that in the middle of the driveway the mounding was moving, like the little varmint was digging under the driveway at that point. I stomped on the mounding where it was moving and then flattened out the rest of the mounds in the driveway. I noticed on our walk Saturday afternoon that there was still no more mounding. Will check today, but I think I may have gotten the little sucker.

Due to snow, wind and me becoming a wuss, the tree didn't get cleaned up yesterday. That needs to happen today as contractors are due here tomorrow. Although I am not taking bets they will actually show up on time. Just the way things seem to work around here.

Need to call AC company that installed my mini-splits. When the wind blows from the north, one of them runs all the time. I have the t-stat set for 61F and the room was at 74. I think when they installed the line set, they didn't seal the opening in the wall. I think the wind is blowing in around the line set and onto the room temp sensor for the unit. There are 2 units on that north wall, only one of them is doing this.

Time for coffee and breakfast.

Have a good day all, let's be careful out there.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,969  
Good Morning!!!! 46F @ 6:15AM. Showers this morning, becoming a steady rain during the afternoon hours. High near 50F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Might get some sunshine toward the end of the week, but for now it's just rain and rainier.

I had speeds like that when I first set Starlink up here, KJC, now they're generally below 10Mbps. Stuff still works fine, but I do see buffering on occasion.

Got the valve stems from my neighbor yesterday morning before it started raining, and installation was a breeze. Got the wheel and tire up on the mounting machine, but the bead was so thick and stiff the machine couldn't handle it. Got another neighbor with a lot of heavy equipment experience to come over. He brought a really long tire iron with him, and the bead was on in no time. Had to use a ratchet strap around the tire to get the beads to seat, though. He's a big guy, and had the wheel mounted on the tractor before I could get out there with the torque wrench. It took all my strength to get that wheel up on the mounting machine, so I really appreciated his effort.

He noticed oil under the truck, and asked if it was from the valley between the two cylinder heads. Yes, been leaking up there for some time. Showed me the lines to the high pressure oil pump, and they were leaking. Ordered a kit with replacement lines, and found a video or two on the procedure. First step will be cleaning the engine with the hot water washer, after it stops raining.

Got some paperwork that has been pestering me done, and actually found a bit more room on the desktop. Need to do more of the same out in the shop. More of the same today.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #162,970  
30 outside this AM. Heading to upper 40s I think. Did not watch weather....
Just came in from animal duties and cleanup. Need to make some old wood fence manageable for a dump run today. Too heavy to lift. Also have to find a place for two cast iron sinks we will use in the Farm house and Milk house. Both are American Radiator and Standard Sanitory Corporation. Circa 1938 and 1948. Will need FEL for them.
A trip into the woods is in order today. Firewood.
Hope all have a great day. Be safe.
Happy anniversary Buppies.
20230114_151333.jpg