Good deal on a Kioti?

/ Good deal on a Kioti? #32  
If you can swing it, it might be the time to buy. I stopped in to look at the new CK-20 series, and that new hood is a recipe for disappointment. I regret not snapping some pictures, I got talking to the salesman and then it slipped my mind. The grille and headlight setup, to me, actually looks pretty good in person; the rest of the hood is the issue. It's got so many individual parts, and for no seemingly discernable reason. A lot of plastic thrown in to presumably break up the orange? Or to look tough? I don't know. Then add the disappointment of the model number decal; what I thought were decals over formed plastic are instead just one giant decal waiting to peel off. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was already packing it's bags from the factory.

It's disappointing, really, because it seems the other updates made were for the positive. The new LED headlights should be a big improvement, the new SCV arm is really solid, and the controls atop it are a quite comfortable. I didn't get any more in the weeds than that, as I started shooting the bull and that was the end of it. 😂

/ Good deal on a Kioti? #33  
   / Good deal on a Kioti? #34  
It's a detuned 35 hp engine.
Not the current 35 hp engine.

The 2610 is the old IDI, mechanical fuel system variant and, as such, has little in common with the Direct Injection, common rail engine in the 3510 and 4010.

Having said that, overall my brother in law likes his 2610, despite the low power. Personally, I find even the 4010 a little low on power sometimes.