Good deal on a Kioti?

/ Good deal on a Kioti? #11  
Its only about 11 hours or so to Nashville from DFW. Wife's cousins live there.

Road trips can be fun! :)

I do appreciate his videos as he often will quote deals and pricing. I think it helps when negotiating locally. For many dealers/brands they like to keep prices a secret. I really dislike that system. Imagine if we had to do that with all purchases.
He delivers a lot. I know he's delivered to the DC area.

/ Good deal on a Kioti? #12  
Its only about 11 hours or so to Nashville from DFW. Wife's cousins live there.
And pulling a trailer, I'm about 11 hours from DFW. :rolleyes: Still too far.

Edit: Make that 14 hours if I have to go through Austin. :mad:

/ Good deal on a Kioti? #13  
In case you folks have never noticed, hover over a posters location and click it. It brings up a Google Map indicating their location. That's if the poster has entered a location in their profile.

/ Good deal on a Kioti? #14  
That's a heck of a deal, if you're in the market buy that nice machine. Kioti's are a very good unit.

/ Good deal on a Kioti? #15  
Man, great price for 2023.

I'm quite curious how much HP some guys are adding by "turning the fuel screw up" on these 2610s. Because I sure do love how I can cruise uphill with a light load in high range on my 3510.

/ Good deal on a Kioti? #16  
In case you folks have never noticed, hover over a posters location and click it. It brings up a Google Map indicating their location. That's if the poster has entered a location in their profile.
Unfortunately, most seemed to be paranoid or hiding from someone.

/ Good deal on a Kioti? #19  
I love my CK2610, and would recommend it to anyone looking in this catagory.

All the time I spent looking into the CK2610 before I purchased it, and I learn this from the Mahindra guy. 🤣
That how luck goes sometimes!
🤣

I really like Kioti. Especially in this class. The Kioti and Mahindra are the only two with a three range in a hydro that I know of. I could be wrong; or a shuttle option. And also had the FEL joystick on the fender.

I was seriously considering Kioti but I don't care for the dealer in Knoxville and they didn't have any in stock anyway. Had I known I would have been moving to Kingston, it may have turned out different. There's a great Kioti dealer in Crossville as well as Athens.

I already had a Mahindra before and I beat it like a rented mule and it never failed me so I went with them again. Especially since I didn't like the Mahindra dealer in Knoxville either. I figured if I'm going to be without dealer support, I might as well go with what I know.

Last edited:
   / Good deal on a Kioti? #20  
Giving it some thought, the Kubota L2501, BransTYM 2515h, LS MT225HE, and New Holland Workmaster 25 have 3 ranges; of course, those last two are the same machine. Those machines all have the loader controls on the tower, which I share your opinion of.

I really like the Mahindra 16 series, Mitsubishi builds good tractors. I like seeing the direction Mahindra and Mitsubishi are going together, because I think it really bodes well for the whole lineup.

Unfortunately, like your Kioti dealer, I couldn't get past my Mahindra dealer.