Good Customer Service-Galeton Gloves

/ Good Customer Service-Galeton Gloves #1  

Red Horse

Veteran Member
Tractor
Deere 655ZTrak, Deere 4720 Cab, 400 X LT 155
In this day and age when often times "customer service" is a buzz phrase, I thought it worth mentioning an instance where I was actually impressed.

I have ordered work gloves from Galeton in the past with good luck-a bit more than what you would pay in the "big box store" but decent quality. Well I placed an order a month ago and like a dummy, don't know my own size and what I ordered were too small. Well they have a "risk free-money back guarantee" so I called the 800 number. No problem! The gal actually brought up my name and confirmed size I had previously ordered and in fact I ordered a size too small. No problem-she tells me I would get an email with a new pre paid UPS shipping label.

Well I did get that, printed it, slapped it on the box, returned the gloves and a week or so later got my correct size.

Gloves I order by the way are "Insulated Rough Rider". 3-pack with Mass tax and UPS charge 45 bucks. I'm still using last pr.from previous order- constantly swapping out hydraulic lines so they are oil soaked but still very serviceable-and hold up well to the rigors of handling firewood.

Again sad to say that when you encounter good customer service today, its a surprise.