Glow Plugs not working.

/ Glow Plugs not working. #21  
I guess reading what I had written it would sound like I turned it to the run side of the switch. I did not, I turned it counterclockwise to the glow plug side. That's when I check for voltage and I did not have anything on G1 or G2 to ground.

You know, if everything else was working correctly and can't find a switch or it's crazy expensive, then a nice toggle switch a piece of wire and a fuse, and Bob's your uncle personally I would use a momentary toggle and simply hold it for 15 or 20 seconds Let It Go, Start your engine. Fwiw...

BTW - if you do modify, could you please make a couple notes draw a short little diagram, folded nicely put in a nice Ziploc bag, attached to wiring harness. Karma will thank you

/ Glow Plugs not working.
I might go with the heavy duty push button if I have a hard time finding a switch. I'm sure the switch is going to be around $100.00. I kinda would like to keep things original and I also would like the glow light to work. Down the road I might sell it and get one with at least 25hp. If not 30hp.
Thanks for all the help and suggestions.