Girl Scout cookies are out.

/ Girl Scout cookies are out. #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
I"m not sure what topic that's related to, but I picked up a box of thin mints today. By the time I got home I had a half a box of thin mints. :licking:

Aside from an occasional package of fig newtons I don't normally buy cookies, but I rationalize that I'm supporting a good cause. (At 4 bucks a box they should be considered a charitable deduction.)

/ Girl Scout cookies are out. #2  
I missed the girls when they were setting up at the local stores. Contacted a Mother after that weekend to put in my order. Thin Mints were gone...……. I think I'll get thru it...…

Nothing better than Thin Mints broken into pieces and sprinkled on top of a bowl of Chocolate Ice Cream. Yummmmmmm……..

/ Girl Scout cookies are out. #3  
I wonder if Peggy will beat up Raymond this year. Two boxes on the table right now.

mark

/ Girl Scout cookies are out. #4  
Dang you guys always talking about food.... no wonder I always end up snacking while on TBN.

/ Girl Scout cookies are out. #5  
At first I thought the title would be related to hoarding like toilet paper due to the virus. :laughing:

/ Girl Scout cookies are out. #6  
At first I thought the title would be related to hoarding like toilet paper due to the virus. :laughing:

Probably is somewhere. :)

/ Girl Scout cookies are out. #7  
I missed the girls when they were setting up at the local stores. Contacted a Mother after that weekend to put in my order. Thin Mints were gone...……. I think I'll get thru it...…

Nothing better than Thin Mints broken into pieces and sprinkled on top of a bowl of Chocolate Ice Cream. Yummmmmmm……..

Oh yeah?

Drizzle a little cream Crème de menthe over it. ;)

/ Girl Scout cookies are out. #8  
Oh yeah?

Drizzle a little cream Crème de menthe over it. ;)

I've never tried that, but I've heard it's good. I'll mention it to the Chef and see if she's got any in the Pantry.

/ Girl Scout cookies are out.
Dang you guys always talking about food.... no wonder I always end up snacking while on TBN.

B****ing about the weather gets boring, the site is a family friendly, politics free zone, and we've established that orange tractors from a Japanese based company are best. :D
The only things remaining are food and who will be in this year's World Series... and I'm not a sports fan.

PS; if you can find something better to talk about, feel free to forgo the customary 24 hour waiting period before hijacking the thread. Meanwhile I'm headed to the store for some vanilla ice cream to go with my cookies.

/ Girl Scout cookies are out. #10  
Are they being sold by boys yet?