Tires GFC Series Tractor With Bigger Tires

/ GFC Series Tractor With Bigger Tires #1  

cdaigle430

Veteran Member
Tractor
MF GC2410
Other than the remote control:)

Did not see this in my search but I think this is a topic worth discussing-All input is welcomed from everyone. Any advantages?

Remote controlled MF GC2300 - YouTube

/ GFC Series Tractor With Bigger Tires #2  

Did not see this in my search but I think this is a topic worth discussing-All input is welcomed from everyone. Any advantages?

This was posted about a year ago. If you look at the comments below the video, he never responded to the questions.

EDIT: I could foresee problems with mud build-up on the tires and messing the fenders up.

/ GFC Series Tractor With Bigger Tires #3  
I have not done the calculations but I believe that the front/rear wheel ratio circumferences must be maintained for proper 4-wheel drive operation when changing wheel sizes - no problem in 2-wheel mode. Also, would not larger circumference wheels lessen forward power/torque as opposed to smaller wheels? Would love larger wheels for better ground clearance. Thanks for the thread.

/ GFC Series Tractor With Bigger Tires
I have not done the calculations but I believe that the front/rear wheel ratio circumferences must be maintained for proper 4-wheel drive operation when changing wheel sizes - no problem in 2-wheel mode. Also, would not larger circumference wheels lessen forward power/torque as opposed to smaller wheels? Would love larger wheels for better ground clearance. Thanks for the thread.

Thanks everyone,
I think I'll stick with what it comes with.