Getting ready for 20 inches

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #11  
Thomas it’s coming maybe one on Sunday too

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #12  
They keep changing their mind for central Ohio. An inch of rain Wed. changing to
freezing rain then snow on Thur. with 8-10 accumulation. Dont need the 15-25 mph wind.

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #13  
Not looking forward to the ice , but we are so dry here my pond is the lowest i have seen in 30 yrs. They are saying up to 12 inches here.

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #15  
Ice balls just started falling here...should turn to snow soon expecting a bit less than a foot.

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #17  
Our forecast in central Illinois is for 12-18" of snow. People are losing their minds. Government offices announced closing for 2 days before it even started.

/ Getting ready for 20 inches #19  
don't worry, I took the time to hook up the snow blower. Guaranteed to be a dud now!
:ROFLMAO:
I have just the opposite effect. We just moved to the Okanogan from the wet side of the state, but we studied the weather data for past years and figured that we could handle whatever the winter sent us since it was something like 36 inches annually spread over three months with four to five inches the max from any one event. Reality; 48 inches from Dec. 20- January 10, with 8, 10 and 12 inch snow falls with the winds in one storm blowing 25-40 mph leaving 3 to four foot drifts over a half mile of road, followed by another storm that dropped the 12" pushed by 10-18 mph winds. Locals said it's the worst in 20 years. Fortunately, the last four weeks have been without significant snow and next weeks forecast shows a slowly warning above freezing trend.

Last edited:
   / Getting ready for 20 inches #20  
A couple of us are planning an hour drive to teach classes on Thursday evening. 10-17” forecast. So... yeah... that’ll be interesting