Generator Head ....... Explain This One To Me

/ Generator Head ....... Explain This One To Me #1  

Ductape

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
Copied this from the HF website regarding their generator heads. I'm not sure I'm getting it. If this perpetual machine were possible, wouldn't we all have one?

" I purchased 3 of these to power my entire home. Our local utility bills went from $140 a month, to a whopping $450 due to huge rate increases. Sure the plastic bezel is cheap, the gauges are lousy, but if you compare it to a $1000 10KW unit from Northern Tools, its really no big deal to upgrade it. I am using a 2HP pool mag drive pump to push 3 fresh water pumps in series. Each pump has a genset on it with a series of weighted pulleys to obtain the 3000+RPM needed. The 2HP pool pump uses 12 amps. The excess power then powers my entire home. The utility company sent an inspector to make sure I wasn't stealing power from a neighbor, or creating a fire hazard. Needless to say, the inspector loved the setup, plus I showed him how to synchronize the 3 gensets without any danger of blowing them apart. He was very pleased with my results "

/ Generator Head ....... Explain This One To Me #2  
That was a very smart inspector. Complimenting a nut case increased his chances of a safe exit from the premises :D

On the other hand, maybe it wasn't mentioned that he was pumping water up a hill during non-peak hours and using the water flowing back down to drive the generators during peak hours.

/ Generator Head ....... Explain This One To Me #3  
lol yup, unless he is running other water through the pumps he's just wasting about 50% of the power he's putting into the system and lying about powering all his stuff.

/ Generator Head ....... Explain This One To Me #4  
That was review written by, well.....a NUTJOB:cool: