Gelled Fuel

/ Gelled Fuel #61  
<font color=blue>...If you choose to register, I'd choose a different handle! ...</font color=blue>

Charles,

When I saw SOB... for a fleeting moment, I thought Jackie Gleason from Smokey and the Bandit was visiting... /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Gelled Fuel #62  
Hey John.. Where do all you guys ger the pics with your names on them>> Im gettin my newholland today and thought they look cool

/ Gelled Fuel #63  
Well... hello you SOB... /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

we can have some fun with your handle... but I think Muhammad will put a big stop to it... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Anyhow... go to this thread <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=support&Number=30396&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=all>Signatures-Who,How, Why?etc</A>

Many methods... register first {with a sharp name... maybe not SOB /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif}, then have a small graphic file you like on your computer under say 8k {gif or jpg}, attach this file in your post {say to Signatures-reply to anyone}, then point at this url and add it to your registered profile...

I gots to ask... what does your SOB stand for... and be nice now... /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

18-48044-JFM3BW5205SigFile.JPG

/ Gelled Fuel #64  
I used to work with a fellow who had a great big coffee mug at the office, with the big letters on it "SOB". He always said that stood for "Sweet Old Bob"./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif Needless to say, his first name was Bob.

/ Gelled Fuel #65  
Well guys.... SOB are my initials....Sean O'Brien....Get it? Man....what nasty minds yu guys have! ;)

/ Gelled Fuel #66  
Good enough for me--welcome to the board, and congrats on your New Holland.

/ Gelled Fuel #67  
Sean... you are certainly an original... SOB! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif
{see what happens when we let out minds run away with themselves...} (a long time ago-mine ran away and never came back-that's one of my problems.../w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif)

Welcome aboard Sean... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG