Gehl Excavator Z45 Bucket questions etc

/ Gehl Excavator Z45 Bucket questions etc #1  

rsciolino

Tractor
Kubota BX2370, Kubota M6070
What buckets does a Gehl Mini Excavator use. I have heard various answers none seem to be correct when I look at their mounts. Also I know Gehl exited the mini market a few years ago, remember them being decent machines. any input?

/ Gehl Excavator Z45 Bucket questions etc #2  
My approach would be to contact aftermarket bucket manufacturers that may make buckets for Gehl machines. If they make them they should know if/what other brands and models machine their Gehl knockoffs would fit.

/ Gehl Excavator Z45 Bucket questions etc #3  
What buckets does a Gehl Mini Excavator use. I have heard various answers none seem to be correct when I look at their mounts. Also I know Gehl exited the mini market a few years ago, remember them being decent machines. any input?
Howdy you have to know what year Gehl you have . The new Gehl's are gen II Z45 .

Attachments

• 111111111111111.jpg
    111111111111111.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 96
   / Gehl Excavator Z45 Bucket questions etc #4  
That gehl z45 should be identical to the same year yanmar vio 45. Yanmar made them for gehl so might be easier to find buckets for the vio 45 , quite sure they'd interchange . Heard lots of good things about the yanmar excavators.

/ Gehl Excavator Z45 Bucket questions etc
That gehl z45 should be identical to the same year yanmar vio 45. Yanmar made them for gehl so might be easier to find buckets for the vio 45 , quite sure they'd interchange . Heard lots of good things about the yanmar excavators.
thanks everyone for your help!