GC2400 pedal pad

/ GC2400 pedal pad #1  

beargap

Tractor
Ford Jubilee, Farmall Cub, MF GC2400
The forward pedal pad on my GC2400 is broken and keeps riding up off the pedal. I haven't been able to find the part number of a replacement, can anyone help?

=Vic=

/ GC2400 pedal pad #2  
The forward pedal pad on my GC2400 is broken and keeps riding up off the pedal. I haven't been able to find the part number of a replacement, can anyone help?

=Vic=
its either 3709558M1 (approx 23$) or 3708896M1 (approx 8$)
suspect its the 8$ one from way parts list shows

Capture.PNG

/ GC2400 pedal pad
its either 3709558M1 (approx 23$) or 3708896M1 (approx 8$)
suspect its the 8$ one from way parts list shows

View attachment 829997
What site is that? I tried looking on the MF site for parts and get nowhere "no GC2400 found" for example. Can you send a link?

/ GC2400 pedal pad #5  
What site is that? I tried looking on the MF site for parts and get nowhere "no GC2400 found" for example. Can you send a link?
go here

choose search by parts book enter GC2400. in order to get prices you will need to create account then choose an online dealer, I'm in maine, closest online dealer was in new york. no matter, if when I call local dealer to order the part I know withing a few $$ what its gonna cost me.

Capture.PNG

/ GC2400 pedal pad #6  
looks like good deal, should check included ship prices vs what dealer would charge, dealer may have in stock. iirc this fits some GC17xx series also.
may find local has in stock or....local would drop ship you and shipping more than what you linked to. but yeah, always check.

/ GC2400 pedal pad #7  
This is a little OT but, I always order from a dealer with online store that is not my dealer. My dealer has nothing in stock, or very little and no way to order anything online or even if I call them. To get parts from my dealer I have drive down there and get them to order it, then I need to call them, usually multiple times, to see if the part is in, because they will not call me when it arrives, and then I have to drive down there to get it. On top of this they will also charge me the cost of shipping the part in. Overall it is a painful process. Don't get me wrong, the service department is great, I wouldn't bring a tractor to another dealer if it needed work, but their parts department leaves a bit to be desired.

/ GC2400 pedal pad #8  
my dealer often has stuff in stock and I can call with part # and order or hold for pickup. but they are also not an online dealer. historically the difference between the online price WITH shipping and the dealer price is usually 5$ +/-. so that works out ok for me, they are only massey dealer in maine IIRC. so I tie in errands to coincide with visit to dealer. get treated well there, bought the 2400 from them and been hauling other peoples GC and MF units to them for years.

/ GC2400 pedal pad
Just a follow up: thanks to the instructions on how to get into the MF GC2400 parts book I was able to determine that the part number I needed was the 3708896M1 Hydrostat Pedal Pad and search for that. The suggested link for the $6.70 pad looked like it might be a 3rd party substitute from China and the shipping cost was excessive, but I found one from Agriteer for about a dollar more and significantly cheaper shipping. It arrived in a couple of days as a genuine Agco part and fits perfectly.

/ GC2400 pedal pad #10  
Just a follow up: thanks to the instructions on how to get into the MF GC2400 parts book I was able to determine that the part number I needed was the 3708896M1 Hydrostat Pedal Pad and search for that. The suggested link for the $6.70 pad looked like it might be a 3rd party substitute from China and the shipping cost was excessive, but I found one from Agriteer for about a dollar more and significantly cheaper shipping. It arrived in a couple of days as a genuine Agco part and fits perfectly.
can you post the pertinent links to agriteer?
cause guess who needs to replace pads on the 2 directional pedals (thats why I had the info saved..) on his 2010 GC2400.
yup. this guy.