GC2400 front wheel spacers BESIDES brotek

/ GC2400 front wheel spacers BESIDES brotek #1  

Dmacleo

Veteran Member
Tractor
2010 MF GC2400 Owner, 2012 MF1532 User
as subject says, anyone know of 2 inch front spacers for gc series that are not brotek? really could use a set but $160....I'll risk a tip and see how well ROPS works :)

/ GC2400 front wheel spacers BESIDES brotek #2  
Front spacers are minimal if any help for tipping. Rear wheel spacers are the most help.

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / GC2400 front wheel spacers BESIDES brotek
Front spacers are minimal if any help for tipping. Rear wheel spacers are the most help.
Yeah I got them.
I have a need for front spacers.
It's not all about tipping, even though that's the joke I made.

There's a 100 foot ditch I mow where I need (well would make easier) each front tire to be spaced out 2 inches during the straddle.

Last edited:
   / GC2400 front wheel spacers BESIDES brotek #4  
I had a set made for my Branson around 7 or 8 years ago but do not remember the company name. Needed them to keep front tires from rubbing on mower deck when turning. I thought they were in that $150 range then.

/ GC2400 front wheel spacers BESIDES brotek #5  
I used Bora spacers for the rear. They are at 775-351-1000 and email motorsportjr@gmail.com Lenny Stahl owned the place when I bought back in 2016. Not cheap. You might want to take one of the front wheels to an off-road speed-shop kind of place (so you have certainty on the bolt pattern) and see what the speed-shop aftermarket people have or can order that fits your bolt pattern (if anything.) That market sells all kinds of odd stuff and might have a source for wheels that look like the old "reversed wheels for hot rods" that were popular decades ago. Two inches per side "ain't much" and they might have something to solve your itch. I do know that some kinds of "Jeep wheels" fit some Kubotas (per other posts a year or two ago.) Might luck out and if so much cheaper than low volume/high price tractor stuff.

/ GC2400 front wheel spacers BESIDES brotek
Thanks guys I'll look into what you posted.
I can go without it's just they would place tires in position that makes it easier to steer.

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR