Tractor
2021 MF GC1725M

Attachments

• PXL_20210909_011831500.jpg
    PXL_20210909_011831500.jpg
    835.7 KB · Views: 120
   / GC1725m Delivered Today.
Thanks,

I watched lots and lots of YouTube videos and was pretty convinced it was a good choice.
I'm definitely going to give it a run for its money.
I need to count them, but have a lot of those rounds to move into the barn to split. Judging by how much I got done yesterday, I'll be working on them for several days.
Now I'm having about 20 dumb truck loads of dirt brought into to level off a portion of our property.
I debated over getting something bigger, but I also wanted something for all the small jobs around our property.
For moving the dirt, this video is the one that convinced me the gc1725m will be fine for the task:

/ GC1725m Delivered Today. #7  
Man I love those little tractors. My next purchase has to be a 6 ton mini-ex, but after that I am on to the SCUT!

/ GC1725m Delivered Today. #8  
Congrats, I m still in love with my 10 year old GC2410.

/ GC1725m Delivered Today. #9  
Thanks,

I watched lots and lots of YouTube videos and was pretty convinced it was a good choice.
I'm definitely going to give it a run for its money.
I need to count them, but have a lot of those rounds to move into the barn to split. Judging by how much I got done yesterday, I'll be working on them for several days.
Now I'm having about 20 dumb truck loads of dirt brought into to level off a portion of our property.
I debated over getting something bigger, but I also wanted something for all the small jobs around our property.
For moving the dirt, this video is the one that convinced me the gc1725m will be fine for the task:
So far I moved 45 plus, 18 yard truckloads of sand, dirt, gravel, loam and stone dust using loader and box blade. Only thing I regret is not having a traverse to level it out better.

/ GC1725m Delivered Today. #10  
Yeh, that's a good video. So long as you're not expecting too much of them, you could handily do stuff like this w/o breaking a sweat. I'm not sure of these new model numbers, is you're the one with the backhoe?