GC1723EB hydraulic plumbing

/ GC1723EB hydraulic plumbing #1  

07keo02

Bronze Member
Tractor
MF GC1705
Does anyone know the flow of the GC1723EB? I just got done adding front and rear remotes on my GC1705 but i still lack a backhoe. Its around 9k to add one, so I decided I'll be ordering a GC1723EB in the morning.

I may just make a setup for the rear with the backhoe lines, but Im wanting to tap into power beyomd elsewhere for the solenoid controlled front remotes. Was pretty easy on the gc1705 as the line from loader valve to 3 point turned to soft line and I was able to use that spot for putting the senoid valve in series.

Ill figure it out, but just seeing if anyone has messed with the plumbing on these with the new fel valve location. Hoping its easy to access the power beyond port. Thanks ahead of time.

/ GC1723EB hydraulic plumbing #2  
I think the 1723 is just a later version of the 1705, I would bet hydraulics are pretty much the same....

Dale

/ GC1723EB hydraulic plumbing
I think the 1723 is just a later version of the 1705, I would bet hydraulics are pretty much the same....

Dale
Mostly, but the FEL valve is completely relocated, which would obviously change hydraulic line routing.