Gc1710 mow deck / 3PH adjust linkage

/ Gc1710 mow deck / 3PH adjust linkage #11  
Thanks,
I did go to their website to try to find information. Frustrating to say the least. I’ll try again
yeah it can be a pain. stuff not labelled well. then some stuff is tractor end and some stuff is implement end for the same implement.
but once used to it you'll nail it every time.

/ Gc1710 mow deck / 3PH adjust linkage
yeah it can be a pain. stuff not labelled well. then some stuff is tractor end and some stuff is implement end for the same implement.
but once used to it you'll nail it every time.
Got there , found what I wanted.
Thanks for the help

/ Gc1710 mow deck / 3PH adjust linkage #13  
glad to help. trust me, you do NOT want to replace that lift shaft.
it frigging SUCKS. plus it costs a bunch just for parts.
if it bugs you adjust it out.
I had to. and it cost me $$ in torch fees. my shaft had the holes for link offset by about 30 degrees due to wear. shaft was 2010 GC2400. lot of usage.
replaced shaft with new, rt side still lifts differently than left side ( nowhere near as bad before) so...called it good. least now left side not all the way up and rt side not still on ground. yeah was that bad, for a year I had to run rt side link all the way up and left side down to balance just so I could actually lift deck.
if you not at that point...adjust it out.

/ Gc1710 mow deck / 3PH adjust linkage
I looked at that linkage and thought about how difficult it would be . I’ve got the backhoe and the plates for that would need to be removed as well. I do know I’ve got an elongated hole on the shaft causing some of the problem . As much as I like the mowing deck on this tractor I think I will buy a riding lawn mower before I try to remove that shaft .

/ Gc1710 mow deck / 3PH adjust linkage #15  
Good choice.
I did not have backhoe stuff to deal with and if possible I would have just used the threads on side links to even it out.
But Murphy's law is, due to cousins in the past marrying, VERY close to MacLeods law.
So guess what... Yup