Gardus Sooteater

/ Gardus Sooteater #1  

arrow

Tractor
Mahindra 3016
This device is used to clean wood stove chimneys from the ground. It attaches to a drill and there are flexible rods that you are able to snake up the chimney. I just bought this and the wife threw away the instructions as she thought they were just another useless pamphlet on the coffee table. If anyone else has one of these and you still have instructions, can someone tell me how long to cut the whip ends for a 7x11 flue size?
Thanks

/ Gardus Sooteater #2  
Arrow,

Had to check out the tool on their web iste - sooteater.com
Maybe if you email them using the contact link, they would email back the instruction booklet.
Dave.

/ Gardus Sooteater
Thanks Dave
I did just that just before I posted my question here. I am not the most patient fella on earth and when I got home today, had planned to try this thing out and finally clean out my flue after 2 years. A combination of being frosted at not having the instructions along with the immediacy of the task led to my "slight desperation". Cheez I hate when you gots a plan and something comes along to constipate it.

/ Gardus Sooteater #4  
Thanks Dave
I did just that just before I posted my question here. I am not the most patient fella on earth and when I got home today, had planned to try this thing out and finally clean out my flue after 2 years. A combination of being frosted at not having the instructions along with the immediacy of the task led to my "slight desperation". Cheez I hate when you gots a plan and something comes along to constipate it.

I know the feeling. Well, after two years, another two days aren't so bad :D We usually have magazines, books, newspapers, crossword puzzles, etc. covering our tables. :eek:
Dave.

/ Gardus Sooteater
Dave

You know that "5 second rule" of when you drop an edible and its on the ground for less than 5 seconds you can still eat it. My wife has her own 5 second rule. If something is on a table for longer than 5 seconds w/o being used, it gets tossed. I must say her method really worked with socks left on the floor. Pretty soon you had no socks left if you kept doing that

/ Gardus Sooteater #6  
Dave

You know that "5 second rule" of when you drop an edible and its on the ground for less than 5 seconds you can still eat it. My wife has her own 5 second rule. If something is on a table for longer than 5 seconds w/o being used, it gets tossed. I must say her method really worked with socks left on the floor. Pretty soon you had no socks left if you kept doing that

HaHa. I guess you are going to have to negotiate a designated 'safe area' :) She will probably suggest your sock drawer :D Have to be ready with a counter offer!
Dave.

/ Gardus Sooteater
HaHa. I guess you are going to have to negotiate a designated 'safe area' :) She will probably suggest your sock drawer :D Have to be ready with a counter offer!
Dave.

Hmmm, safe area. Never thought of that. It would have to be invisible. Hmmm, negotiate.
Never thought of that either. In case none of this works, you gots a spare room? Always did love Maine.

/ Gardus Sooteater #8  
Hmmm, safe area. Never thought of that. It would have to be invisible. Hmmm, negotiate.
Never thought of that either. In case none of this works, you gots a spare room? Always did love Maine.

You are always welcome. This is a prime arguement/justification for a first class garage! Heat, air, running water, frig - the works. 'Just keeping you happy Sweetie' :D
Dave.