Fuse Panel

/ Fuse Panel #1  

Newt1959

Tractor
Mahindra 28XL
Hey Guys,
I’m a new member.

I install devices on a variety ofm JD and a few Kubota tractors. I need info on the power outlets in the cab. And fuse panel layouts to install the device. ( My device uses one Power Outlet, but provides two plus a double USB charger, in addition to its primary function of data collection.)

I’m finding many of the outlets inoperable. A lot of cut and spliced wires. And so on. I’d like to be able to troubleshoot and repair these. I’ve been doing this type of work for a long time, but only recently on tractors. I can eventually get it. But I’m old and would rather not spend so much time and sweat when I know there’s a better way.

Is there anyway to get this info without having to buy manuals for every model I work on? I have 7810; 5225; 6415; 5100 plus others. I can’t rely on the customers to provide the data, they don’t want to buy the manuals themselves and I struggle to justify the expense for so little need.

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Newt

/ Fuse Panel #3  
Experience isn't something that can be bought,sold or borrowed so looks like you'll have to do it the Smith Barney way.