Fun tourist trap in Western NC

/ Fun tourist trap in Western NC #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Wife had always wanted to do this. Since our 20th anniversary is coming up, decided to go out and give it a try.

I'll admit is was fun and interesting. Last time I was in Bryson City was years ago coming back from Tenn and paddled the Nantahala just to try it.

Will admit, if our kids would have been younger, they have a Polar express ride in December where the kids can come in PJ's and they get to meet Santa on the train (good marketing LOL) and with little kids, would make a great trip IMO.

Only compaint was me being old and the "nice" hotel wasn't cheap, and you think that for a "free" continental breakfast,other than make your own "hot" waffles with fake maple syrup, better off just going to McDonald's (didn't even have cream for their coffee, no lids for your coffee and other than the toaster, nothing was hot). As I told my wife, you can hold a great training seminar, but generally what makes or breaks the class and what guys will talk about and keep coming back for is the free lunch ;) You would think the hotel could at least provide real cream for coffee and lids for your hot drinks LOL

R1.png
R3.png

/ Fun tourist trap in Western NC #2  
Me and the wife did the moonshine trip last year on the gsmr. Had the full compliment of cars so had both the diesel and steam engines going. It's a nice little scenic trip.

/ Fun tourist trap in Western NC #3  
Been on that ride a few times many many years ago.