Fuel supply for next 100 years looking up.

/ Fuel supply for next 100 years looking up. #2  
Interesting. I think a lot has been manipulated for several years. Nothing sells better then doom and gloom, so articles like that probaly will not stay in the spot light.

/ Fuel supply for next 100 years looking up. #3  
With so much natural gas, the oil companies should be looking at making it into cheap diesel and lube oil. They have the processes, as they've been looking at them for converting LNG to diesel for shipping from place like Indonesia. We could have NO sulfur diesel and synthetic oil from it.

Ralph

/ Fuel supply for next 100 years looking up. #4  
HEY, I am working on a gas to liquids plant as I am writing this. It will use the natural gas that Nigeria normally flares due to lack of anything to use it for and turn it into fuel oil (diesel type of fuel) I have also worked on gas liquifaction plants where they liquify it and ship it. It is amazing to find that many countries even today waste most of their natural gas because they dont have the facilities to convert it and they cant use it all.

/ Fuel supply for next 100 years looking up. #6  
   / Fuel supply for next 100 years looking up.
Gale, I hear there may be some natural gas exploration going on in your neck of the woods. Anything close to you? Ken Sweet

50 years ago I saw a well being 'flared' about 3 miles west of Murray but nothing of late. Being a kid at the time without a clue I have thought about that well every 10-15 years. Not sure but I think it is still farm land.

It was on the east side of one of the cut over roads between 121 and 94.

With oil about a $1 a barrel and natural gas worthless then they just plugged it so at today prices it might be a different story.

30-50 years ago all this area was leased for gas/oil but nothing came of it.

/ Fuel supply for next 100 years looking up. #8  
50 years ago I saw a well being 'flared' about 3 miles west of Murray but nothing of late. Being a kid at the time without a clue I have thought about that well every 10-15 years. Not sure but I think it is still farm land.

It was on the east side of one of the cut over roads between 121 and 94.

With oil about a $1 a barrel and natural gas worthless then they just plugged it so at today prices it might be a different story.

30-50 years ago all this area was leased for gas/oil but nothing came of it.

Some of the guys that were drilling on me went to the Morgantown area for a while. I thought they were doing pretty good in the shale in that area also. May be what happened to me, I has lots of natural gas with a lot of volume but low PSI (30-35) and they were not able to bump up the PSI enough to get it into a main carrier line 11 miles away. Bummer. Ken Sweet

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

BETTER BUILT 100 GALLON L SHAPE FUEL TANK W/ PUMP... (A34808)
BETTER BUILT 100...
2022 John Deere S780 2wd Combine (A33783)
2022 John Deere...
2016 JOHN DEERE 670G MOTOR GRADER, S/N UGF673933, SCARIFIER, 14' M.B, CAB, HOUR METER READS 9084 ... (A34808)
2016 JOHN DEERE...
FORD 4.6L V8 ENG & AUTO TRANS W/ TRANSFER CASE (A34808)
FORD 4.6L V8 ENG &...
2020 CAT 315FLCR HYDRAULIC EXCAVATOR SN:TDY14425 powered by Cat diesel engine, equipped with Cab, (A34907)
2020 CAT 315FLCR...
New  MIVA Excavator Ripper (A34302)
New MIVA...