Fuel Polishing Needed, Portable and Value Priced

/ Fuel Polishing Needed, Portable and Value Priced #21  
I will say, I don't consider a grand value priced. I put polishing units on both my large frame Kubota's using the Chinese made, Amazon sold Racor Clones with genuine Racor elements and heaters plus 2 sets of extra Racor Filters for well under 500 bucks. All the cast aluminum bases are the same, no matter where they come from because they all have to accept Racor and Racor style filters. I like OEM brand names as well as anyone but the ability to mix and match while still using the best in filters makes the cost reduction worthwhile for me.

/ Fuel Polishing Needed, Portable and Value Priced
This baby is portable, not fixed. Built for my needs, based on my dig deeper and youBoob search ;).
At this point the only regret is that I could have purchased the P510MAM for less than I did and it was purchased for much less than on Amazon.
At one point I had 3 tractors down, one boogered tank and the son had the 12v Cummins down in another state.
If'n I had called in some help because for a while I was upset, did a cost estimate. Gulp.
The only questions outstanding are which micron sizes of the filters should be used and can I suck out the 12v Cummins' tank with this puppy.

/ Fuel Polishing Needed, Portable and Value Priced #23  
so, you can make any of them portable.... I don't see your point at all.

/ Fuel Polishing Needed, Portable and Value Priced
Thought about it, what can I say?
My buddy gave a guy a full 55gal drum of kero that had been sitting for many years. He just pumped it into his diesel truck fuel tank.
I would have polished it first, just saying.