Fuel leak

/ Fuel leak #11  
If there is a leak in the tank such that it only holds a half tank without leaking that would be good to know. I would put a drip tray under the tractor to see if it is still leaking or not. Should be easy enough to trace where the leak is coming from if not the tank itself. The tank in my tractor has a drain petcock on the bottom and if yours does as well, check it is fully closed.

/ Fuel leak
Look at sending unit on ports on side of tank, might not leak below half full.
not sure I understand what you mean? I'm suspecting that it's only leaking to 1/2 tank but I'm not 100% sure.

/ Fuel leak
A leak is simple to find if you use your eyes and head. First look at the fuel filter you changed. If it's not leaking, then Put a sheet of brown cardboard under the tractor. After a couple of hours the leak will be obvious. look up from the stain and follow the path to the source. Remember, the spot where it is dripping is the low spot, look higher.
good idea for the cartboard... did not think of that thanks

/ Fuel leak #14  
Yup, cardboard and/or baby powder..
U could pressurize the tank w a couple psi..

/ Fuel leak
OK I think I found the issue. the vibration made the fuel filter to louse it self. I did tight it almost 1.5 turn. The bold is place in a place that make it not so easy to acess. there is a bar in front of it. Wondering if there aould be a tool to help unscrew or tight this for the future.

/ Fuel leak #18  
Check what really is the liquid on the ground. It might just be another spilled matter. Always examine and investigate it thoroughly to avoid further damages.

/ Fuel leak #19