Fuel costs !

/ Fuel costs ! #1  

scootr

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5200 HST, 773 Bobcat, Cat forklift
Ugh. Just filled the tractor fuel storage tank with red diesel at $4.13 a gallon.
I had to ask twice, are you sure because that's $1 more than I paid last summer.
When you gotta have it you gotta have it. They've got us over a barrel :LOL:

/ Fuel costs ! #2  
Best economy ever!

1708378463979.jpeg

Paid $4.56 today!

Yeee Hawww!!! :love::love:

/ Fuel costs ! #3  
Filled the CRV and two 5 gallon cans at Costco today for $3.04. I usually stock up when we head to the big town. Usually saves us $.20-.30 per gallon over anywhere else

On road diesel is $3.99... I buy off-road, but I can't see the price on GasBuddy at the moment

Last edited:
   / Fuel costs ! #4  
Spot petroleum product prices at the Chicago trading hub are increasing after an unplanned outage of bp’s refinery in Whiting, Indiana, on February 1. The 435,000-barrel-per-day (b/d) refinery, the largest in the Midwest (PADD 2), has been offline since then because of a power outage. Inventories of motor gasoline and distillate fuel in the Midwest are higher than average for this time of year, which could limit the outage’s effects on product availability and pricing.

Although power to the refinery has been restored, it may remain offline for several weeks to resume operations,

Midwest refinery outage is affecting petroleum product markets - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

/ Fuel costs ! #5  
Good Evening Scootr,
The terminal price for heating oil this past Friday was $2.87 ! It’s basically the same stuff as dyed off road diesel ! We mark it up about $.80, unless it’s a large account, then it’s cheaper !
Of course your in California where everything is more expensive ! 😉

/ Fuel costs ! #6  
Feb 19 - Gas $3.07, over the road diesel $4.19, off road/home heating oil $3.49.

/ Fuel costs ! #7  
As of Feb-19-24 in NS:
Gas Can$ 1.636L = US$ 4.57 a US gallon
Diesel Can $ 1.989L = US$ 5.56 a US gallon

/ Fuel costs ! #10