Front Turn Signal/ Parking Lights

/ Front Turn Signal/ Parking Lights #1  

JimR

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HST
I have always hated the side lights on my tractor because at lower RPM's they always vibrated like crazy. A week ago one of them got the lens knocked off and broken by a good size downed branch. I priced out a new light from Kioti. Two different dealers pricing was $108.00 + - with shipping/handling and tax. I sought out a replacement for these and bought a set of LED lights that have both the parking and turn signals for around S18.00 on Amazon delivered. I spliced in the old wires by solding them together. I put shrink wrap on all 3 wires and a larger shrink wrap to go over the 3 wires. The new lights work great and no longer vibrate like crazy. Somehow I managed to take this picture with the flashers on while it was lit up. These light are about 3/8ths of an inch thick.
20220813_122150.jpg

Last edited:
   / Front Turn Signal/ Parking Lights #2  
My DK4510 also has turn signals sticking out from the ROPS. I've knocked the left one off twice on branches while mowing my trails. Don't know why they didn't just point them inwards instead of outwards. Also looking for aftermarket solution. Do you have a link to the ones you purchased? Thanks!

/ Front Turn Signal/ Parking Lights
My DK4510 also has turn signals sticking out from the ROPS. I've knocked the left one off twice on branches while mowing my trails. Don't know why they didn't just point them inwards instead of outwards. Also looking for aftermarket solution. Do you have a link to the ones you purchased? Thanks!
They make red ones also. My phone won't get the link but here is the item.
screenshot_20220814-104252_samsung-internet-jpg.758264

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220814-104252_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220814-104252_Samsung Internet.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
I did drill two small holes just above and below the original mounting holes. The lights come with stainless screws. After threading the holes I cut the screws off then installed them and painted the ends to keep the brackets from rusting.

Last edited:
   / Front Turn Signal/ Parking Lights #5  
That's a great upgrade!

Thanks, the splice connection is between the light and the wire harness hold down. It almost looks original.
20220814_110618.jpg

/ Front Turn Signal/ Parking Lights #7  
Thanks for the information. I will check it out. 👍

👍

/ Front Turn Signal/ Parking Lights #9  
Interesting I was just looking at those lights too.

Nice job 👍