Snow Attachments Front Mount Snow Blowers QD or Not?

/ Front Mount Snow Blowers QD or Not? #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I would be very interested to hear how the 4310 works with the blower. )</font>

Yeah, me too. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I sold a perfectly good but old Kubota to help get some bucks together to buy the 4310 last summer, so I sure hope it does an outstanding job. I think it will. I'll try to remember to get back to you when we get any blowable snow.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( How many greenstamps to buy the blower? )</font>

I paid $3800, which was the best price I got from the three dealers within a two hour drive. Yes, it is a JD.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( In your opinion, would the 4310 handle an 8' rear blade? )</font>

I don't have enough experience with the 4310 or back blades to say. Maybe someone else will jump in and answer your question.

The only thing that's been annoying with the 4310 is the way the HST is programmed to stop working when both the forward and reverse pedals are pressed at the same time. I'm probably clutzier than most, but this has happened to me fairly often, even at times when I swear I never touched them both. The only way to get the HST working again is to turn off the engine, wait a few seconds and restart. I think I must be getting trained a little bit, though, because it hasn't happened as much lately as when I first got it.

Oh, yeah, it's also loud compared to my old Kubota, but I guess they all are. Small price to pay for almost twice the power.

One more thing. I should have taken the advice of the TBN members and got the 430 loader, but I listened to the dealer and my wallet and got the 420 instead. It's a good loader, but I have wished for more breakout force quite a few times this fall. I shoulda spent the extra $500
Good luck with your decision.

Tom