Loader Front-end Loader hose connections

/ Front-end Loader hose connections #1  

ShenandoahJoe

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B7300
I blew out a hydraulic hose on my B7300 when I was in the middle of a big job, so I just took off the loader and got back to work. Figured I'd replace all four hoses (they're over 20 years old) later. Well, the previous owner left a surprise for me. (see photo) I thought I knew which hose went where, but when the hoses have different colored tape on their two ends, well, no, I don't.

I couldn't find anything in my manuals or on the Web about the proper way to connect the loader hoses to the control block. Nobody more knowledgeable being available, I figured trial-and-error can't hurt. That was incorrect. Some of the 24 possibilities can blow out other hoses. So the next time the parts counter was open, I asked for advice. The guy behind the counter magnified the parts manual so a picture a quarter-inch on a side was legible and we figured it out from there. The loader is an LA271.

Control blockLoader PipeCylinder
top left2nd from topbucket, near-side
bottom lefttopbucket, far-side
top rightbottomboom, near-side
bottom right3rd from topboom, far-side

Attachments

• 271016B8-38D2-442E-BAB7-7D37F7C4F279.jpeg
    271016B8-38D2-442E-BAB7-7D37F7C4F279.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
   / Front-end Loader hose connections #2  
Good catch. I copied your table and have stored it for future reference.
Mine were not labeled or color coded when I got it, but before removing anything, I numbered each port (1,2,3,4) and then cinched zip ties on the hoses...1 on 1, 2 on 2, and so on. From there I have been able to follow the lines on the boom to the cylinders. It has also made removing/attaching FEL a breeze as I just grab each hose in sequence and hook up.