Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #31  
Very nice of him. Those are the neighbors worth keeping.

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #32  
Let us know what you broke.

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #33  
Pic reminds me of a kids movie or something lol big bad wrecker towing in the little bitty tractor LMFAO

That's a big ol' truck; probably used a 30 rack of beer worth of diesel idling from his place to you. 🤣

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #35  
Not saying you shouldn't get him some beer, just maybe toss in a bag of charcoal or something. 🤣

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #36  
I vote for a $100 gift card, restaurant/store of choice.

I paid the bill on a wrecker of that size 5 years ago and the bill was $1,800 for the winch out and wrecker ride of less than a mile, (less than 2 hours of work). The 10 wheeler that went off the road was on it's side, so there's no real comparison. The neighbor's favor with a $250K+ asset certainly cost the him more than a few dollars.

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #37  
Nothing is more valuable than a good neighbor other than a good friend