Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #21  
I’m assuming most of you guys are young bucks…

But 5030 is 73, I am rolling up on 71…..

You young bucks get to look forward to getting to be grumpy old bastages like me n 5030!

🥸
My wife tells me I'm old but not wiser and she may be right...

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #22  
If I waas 37 again, I'd be a hoe....

If I'd of had coffee in my mouth when I read this it would be all over my monitor. 🤣

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #23  
I’m assuming most of you guys are young bucks…

But 5030 is 73, I am rolling up on 71…..

You young bucks get to look forward to getting to be grumpy old bastages like me n 5030!

🥸
Ok kiddies.... 39, plus 39!

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #25  
I remember when I was a kid, I worked at a local car lot washing cars and the owner always put blended (in a blender) banana peels in cars with slipping auto transmission. Actually made them not slip- for a while at least but they always had a fruity smell when warmed up. That and an egg white in the radiator to stop them from leaking.

I'm really not grumpy at all. At my age I don't suffer fools very well.

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #26  
Very true as the front differential (and drive shaft) is rotating whether it's in 2WD or 4WD, makes no difference what so ever and I've never seen ANY tractor with front locking hubs.
That's because you've never seen my home made (Jeep based) tractor.

Then again, it actually has drive flanges in the front and locking hubs on the rear axle. Close enough?

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #27  
Not really but if you say so.

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move
I got it home with the help of a neighbor who has a Big Truck Wrecker and he yanked it around to face the direction towards my house then reached out with his T bar and lefted the front to drag it to my house for me. Very thankful for the help and he didn't even charge me anything! Thinking I owe him a case of his choice in beer at least lol

/ Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move
Pic reminds me of a kids movie or something lol big bad wrecker towing in the little bitty tractor LMFAO

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1692452281747.jpg
    FB_IMG_1692452281747.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 101
   / Front differential locked up while I was driving down the road and now it's stuck and won't move #30  
Boy that is a lotta wrecker!