From tubed to tubeless tires?

/ From tubed to tubeless tires? #11  
A former coworker walked with a limp because of injuries sustained when his foot went through the floorboards of his brother's pickup when they went off the road. His brother, who also worked with us, said "I was just driving down the road and the truck suddenly veered off into the ditch.

A few weeks later he was telling how our boss had given him a pair of tube type tires for his truck. He didn't have tubes but when he mounted the tires they held air so he ran them...

I guess we know what caused him to wreck his truck.

/ From tubed to tubeless tires? #12  
I only run tubes. If it came tubeless, it has tubes now.

/ From tubed to tubeless tires? #13  
A former coworker walked with a limp because of injuries sustained when his foot went through the floorboards of his brother's pickup when they went off the road. His brother, who also worked with us, said "I was just driving down the road and the truck suddenly veered off into the ditch.

A few weeks later he was telling how our boss had given him a pair of tube type tires for his truck. He didn't have tubes but when he mounted the tires they held air so he ran them...

I guess we know what caused him to wreck his truck.
Tube type means bias ply. May have mixed with radials. I know first hand, that is a no no. I had a truck do the same thing because of that.

/ From tubed to tubeless tires? #14  
I'll admit, I'm a bit perplexed. (maybe I AM the dumbazz my wife always says I am :oops: )

I prefer tubeless in everything. Drive over a thorn and pop a leak.... find it, patch it and you might be back on your way in 30 minutes (if you're close to your plug kit)

Pop a thorn with a tube.....now you are required to take it apart to fix the tube.

Guess I'm missing something here.