Found the ATV for me !

/ Found the ATV for me ! #1  

Mrwurm

Veteran Member
Tractor
New Holland TC30 Hydro 4x4, Gravely Zero Turn Mower
Well, finally found just the right machine for me /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif The Yamaha Grizzly 660 has all the power I desire and its the smallest and lightest of the big bore machines.

Check out the old man in the pics. Don't know exactly when I lost that youthful look, but its no where to be found /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Attachments

• 768544-Grizzly.JPG
    768544-Grizzly.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 899
   / Found the ATV for me ! #2  
Congratz! Your gonna love it........

I bought a Kaw 750 Brute Force last year, wanna race?

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Found the ATV for me !
Ok, you start in Pennsylvania and I'll start in Michigan. First one to Illinois wins /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Found the ATV for me ! #4  
Great Choice - I have a 2002 Grizz and have/still thoroughly enjoy it. My Dad bought a 2004 model also. Careful on the throttle though, it likes to run.

A good feature on the grizz is the throttle control screw so one can limit the speed for not so experienced drivers. A good idea for a machine that will run 65 mph.

Also, when you 'lock' all 4 wheels in, it can be a grizz to turn.

/ Found the ATV for me ! #5  
Those things are awesome! I know everyone will beg you to ride it. Be careful about who, because not many are used to the power and crash and burn your new ATV. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Found the ATV for me ! #6  
Is your atv automatic ,elect. shift ,or. I just bought a polaris 400 not 4x4 ,but all wheel drive It is auto. The auto takes some getting use to.I keep wanting to shift gears .I like the independent rear suspension on this thing.

/ Found the ATV for me ! #7  
Congratulation I had mine for over a year and have no regret, great bike /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif...cag

/ Found the ATV for me ! #8  
HAHA I just saw this post AFTER I replied to your other post about the power of automatic atv's. You made a great decision in my opinion. Yamaha makes a great product, case closed. You are going to love your Grizzly.

/ Found the ATV for me ! #9  
I have a 450 Honda es foreman and I put over 900 hard miles on it. Never had a lick of trouble with it and it has a great 1st Granny gear. I have a bunch of pics 3/4 of the way down on my web site with pics of our Quad run in PA. It didn't break with 215 lb me flying off jumps...which is defenitely what it wasn't designed for but never broke.....I had a 300 Honda before this one and it also was virtually indestructable...

http://users.adelphia.net/~gizmo/

Attachments

• 787396-pops1web.jpg
    787396-pops1web.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 195
   / Found the ATV for me ! #10  
/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifFlying 450 /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif...cag